1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do our partners say we have "a big one" when it's just not true?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by +TenPercent, Mar 4, 2020.

She say's I have a big one because

1. it really is big and I just don't know what big is

15 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. she hopes that saying so might somehow make it get bigger

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  3. she thinks it will turn me on

14 vote(s)
    18.7%
  4. she's trying to make me feel better about myself

37 vote(s)
    49.3%
  5. she's trying to get me to talk about "the elephant (or mouse) in the room"

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. she's hoping it will make me feel more secure about her fidelity

6 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I agree that talk can be cheap. You've made me think back to when I said it. Back then I was so happy to be in the relationship and so in love with her that I would just say stuff. I didn't think to myself when this isn't true but I'll say it anyway cause I have no problem lying to this woman. In the literal sense, I don't think anyone can be the most beautiful or the sweetest or the most loving because how can beauty, sweetness or love be measured? I think in a relationship you're testifying to beliefs you have in that particular moment. But maybe telling a woman she's the most beautiful woman in the world isn't the smartest thing to say. idk

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. I get what you mean. I don't think there's anything wrong with saying something like that. That's why I said it's important to communicate, because most people would probably like that, but because of my past experience, I don't like it, personally.

+TenPercent and onceaking like this.
  3. Want to stop playing

Want to stop playing Fapstronaut

There is so much more to intimacy than just size. You are a capable attentive lover. I understand where You are at. I am 2” soft. 5” hard on a good day. Nice thickness but usually orgasm as soon as I try to mount my wife. Very I pleasurable for her. This journey so far (13 days) has given me a new perspective. I am massaging and caressing her. I am focussed on her orgasm not mine. I am avoiding my own release until 90 days. But the attention I have has been redirected into intimacy. Im very excited to see if I can actually stay hard and not cum in 30 seconds once we make love after the 90 is done.

thanks for your post. It takes courage to be that honest

+TenPercent likes this.