1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do you do this?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ActiveDuke, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

It is better being aware of it now than on your death-bed. Most men in this world (at least in the developed world) walk around their entire lives without knowing about NoFap and literally jizz away all of their capabilities, skills, energies, and potential.
    Although many of the years prior to NoFap awareness might have been wasted, it is at least better being aware of it later than never. Dwelling about the past serves absolutely no purpose and should be one of the first bad habits every man get rid-off if he wants to develop and grow as a person and conquer his goals and purposes in life.

I might sound blunt when saying this but tough, fatherly love is sometimes needed in order to make men becoming better and think one extra step, not for the sake of being mean and discouraging . I was myself one of those guys who used to dwell a lot on my past and it didn't take me nowhere but onto the path of stagnation. As soon as I stopped doing so, things started to move forward in life and that at a faster pace than I ever expected beforehand.
    After all, you cannot change your past, only what's happening now in the present moment by taking the right/proper action.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I do this because I realize that a few seconds of self-induced pleasure will NEVER match the joy, energy, and passion that I have in my newfound life.

engelman likes this.