1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do you want to be celibate?

Celebrating Celibacy!

1. I do have a question. If one does decide to become celibate, how long should their celibacy last?

2. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

I reckon it it can be what you want it to be but it should be a significant amount of time. For example "I wish to remain celibate until I get married" or " I am going to give celibacy a try for the whole of 2019" BUT after making a statement like that you need to be able to explain WHY. - so " to keep myself pure for my future wife" " To devote myself to self-improvement, gym etc and avoid distrations " .... Hope that helps. What do you want to do? and why?

3. I would like to remain celibate until I get married since after being sexually abused by a male relative and struggling with PMO, I want to live a clean virtuous life that can be productive. I know that it's going to be a challenge, but I am confident that I can make it happen.

4. I liked your Post! It proves that you did the right choice!

Master Builder likes this.