1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does masturbation negatively affect the body but sex does not?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Sakhi, Oct 24, 2021.

1. happenstance

happenstance Fapstronaut

Why do you boys continue with this insanity? It hasn't been isn't and never will be the same. Why don't you put up some genuine scientific evidence that actually supports it instead of all of this ridiculous conjecture? It is scientifically proven that the neurochemical response of the brain is different between sex and masturbation. It is not the same. I don't care where you read it which is in all likelihood an opinion and not fact. If you look hard enough I'm quite certain you'll find some bullshit on the internet that supports it. But it's just that. Bullshit. Do it often enough and long enough it will wreak real havoc on your physical health as well as your mental health. Whatever. I'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse over it. It's your health hanging in the balance.

2. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

What i see is, if you do sex with prostitute the effect would be same as nofap even worse,,, i had some friend that had gonorhea and look so damn weak same as fapper but as fapper we arent met with gonorhea or aids but we suffer a lot of mental issue

The only one sex but stronger is ppl who sex with her legal wife legal marriage, i see em and they look much more stronger and happy than a fapper or prostituer