1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why does nobody loves me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by idkhtfly, Oct 27, 2017.

1. BigandBeastly

BigandBeastly Fapstronaut

Life is expression, just find different and positive ways to express how you feel. Could be art, poetry, exercising, singing, what ever interests you. Just don't bottle it up, that's how relapses happen.

2. TotalLifeChange

TotalLifeChange Fapstronaut

3. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Nobody owes you anything.

Why should they love you?

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Hey man,
    You posted this a while back from a pretty dark place. How have things been? What have you been feeling?

idkhtfly likes this.
  5. idkhtfly

idkhtfly Fapstronaut

I try to suicide and fail 1.5 month of rehab and im here thank you for asking

6. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

You have to start improving youself and become more social. Start talking to everyone, guys and girls. Make it a mission to talk to 5 strangers a day. 4 days a week. In a year or two, your mindset will start to rewire itself. You be you, but a much more confident version of yourself. You become less needy to the opposite sex.

It will take time to become more confident, you just have to chip away at it. Your right, no one care's because every one has there own stuff to worry about. Once you become more social and confident, you will attract more people in your life, once you become social and confident, people will start caring about you because every one wants to be social and confident. You be able to offer a lot more value to peoples live's.

7. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

8. @OP

You care too much what other people think of you. Love yourself (don't make love to yourself, but don't ever make the mistake of thinking you are worthless).

You shouldn't care if someone you meet loves you or not. If you expect them to love you and they don't, you leave yourself vulnerable to despair. If you don't expect someone to love you, then you release yourself from that burden. Now, if someone truly loves you, it is up to THEM to prove it to you, and that is meaningful.

9. RRoma80

RRoma80 Fapstronaut

10. RRoma80

RRoma80 Fapstronaut

Hi, Idkhtfly. I don't know if you've found some peace of mind since your post on October 27. I just read it. But I can definitely identify. A break up i had wasmaddening when the other person has moved on and was in a relationship and I was just trying to maintain being okay with myself. I had to remove any reminder of the woman in order to move on. I was suicidal at times as well. I just came to realize after working through the anger and depression that it would pass. My main lesson from the experience is that I don't need anybody else's validation to be okay with myself today. Lover or otherwise. You don't need anyone else's validation either.

11. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

I am sorry to hear it was that difficult, and I am glad that you took some really positive action with rehab!!
    I have two questions for you to chew on,
    Where does your worth come from?
    How do you learn to fly?

12. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Erich Fromme said if you can't love yourself, you can't love at all.

13. ManUpMaleAnarchist

ManUpMaleAnarchist Fapstronaut

Are you still in the same state of mind comparing to when you first posted this thread?

If yes, it would be questionable that you are either forgot to reset your counter or the benefit of NoFap with regards to self-motivation isn't real.

Com' on bro, that is 172 days!!!

14. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

15. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

16. To be loved, you must love yourself first of all. It´s better that your happiness depends of one only person: you. Life presents opportunities, you will try to use it.

The love ,like the bliss, happiness or sad aren´t static emotions or circumstances, they are only passenger. Live the present moment.

You must live without expecting anything from others. Have a nice day

Born_For_War likes this.