Why I contemplate castration

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Vilcox, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Ah.

2. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

Whenever males try to discipline me, I simultaneously turn sexually aroused and insane with anger. I usually slap myself, bang my head into walls, try to get other males hit my head against the floor, asphyxate me or kill me. There is nothing that can be done to discipline me, because when someone tries to dominate I turn into a weird mixture of submissive and aggressive. Like I bend down slowly on all four, crawl around and lick the floor and the shoes, before losing all control and attack the genitalia of the male who has tried to dominate me.

3. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

I fulfil two of six criteria for Asperger's according to DSM IV, but I have a working Theory of Mind, and can come off as neurotypical, especially as I have practiced for many years to appear as spontaneous. I would never openly admit in society that I at age 9 was diagnosed with Asperger's, as I believe that if I was autistic a mob would have the moral right to chain me on the city square and then cut holes in my body and rape me through these holes until I bleed to death.

Which is one of two main reasons why I never should procreate. There would be a risk that I would get an autistic child, and I won't go through with the hassle of euthanizing that child as there is a risk for discovery. The other issue is that I hate children.

4. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

Lol, i can imagine their reaction. They probably get confused about all of reality at that point. Keep in mind that most people understand people through empathy. They understand only when the other person does an emotional pattern they also do, they "resonate", they only understand if everything perfectly matches their own expression. Forget understanding. About your nuts: check the laws in your country concerning chemical castration. That leaves you a way back.

5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Good luck, man. Cheering for you.

6. ThreeEyedFish

ThreeEyedFish Fapstronaut

The solution is not having no sexual urges, but to control them I was in that same situation, when I wanted to remove my balls. I had no interest in sex (and to be quite frank, believed heavily against it.) I was definitely ok with life-long celibate. I learned that the more healthy thing to do is to train yourself to ignore sexual urges. This may be tough, but is the best answer. It will NOT come anything of easy, but is extremely more worthwhile than self-mutilation.

Not just that, mental health aside, if one wee to castrate themselves, even if it was necessary (which it is not), self-mutilation would still not be an appropriate answer, anyways. Just think of it this way; you are not a surgeon and even if you were, you can't operate on yourself. [Additionally, getting someone else to operate won't be a good idea, either.]

As well, it is always best to consult a doctor, and get a reasonable solution.

7. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

I am interested in using an elastrator band, then when my testes are dead go (or rather stumble) to the clinic and claim I was drugged and assaulted. They would have to remove my scrotum. Then I would just pretend that everything is "normal" for everyone around me.

8. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

By all means go ahead man. Stop trying to seek attention here. No one really cares what you do.