1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is humanity such a primitive life form?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Hey guys,

We have had six million years of evolution, why have we fellow humans killed each other in wars and in daily life since pre-history? When will humanity evolve to a point where it stops killing each other over petty things? Why are humans so primitive, needing to consume, excrete and kill in order to survive? What would aliens think of humanity if they ever visited our planet? What if aliens saw the messages that we sent through space and thought that they wouldn’t want to visit such a planet?

The possible lifeforms that could exist without primitive needs are numerous. Even a robot race from overthrowing humans is still primitive as it needs electricity to survive. Imagine silicon based life. The possibilities are endless yet we still know so little. Even Earth is a simple planet based on supporting oxygen based life, planets exisiting in alternate universes cannot even be conceived as they could obey completely different laws of physics. Scientist have been creating wormholes with particle accelerators and in the future a large hadron collider can be used to travel to these alternate universes. Time travel has already been achieved for a very short period of time, travelling at near the speed of light. It takes us too long with the rate of technological development that we have, it will probably take us another :eek: six million years to evolve to be above all of the reprehensible things humans do on a daily basis.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2020
    luke775 likes this.
  2. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

It's crazy, if Extraterrestrials have ever come across Earth I'm sure they were laughing. My belief is that a lot of Humans are inherently selfish, and that these selfish Humans have rose to power whether it be: money, fame, or other means. While these humans essentially run the world through their vast wealth and government systems, society is too busy consuming and worrying about the next iPhone or Travis Scott meal at Mcdonalds. Consumer culture is terrifying and is significantly slowing down the rate at which we progress as a human race. That's just my take on it :) Very good question by the way!

3. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Well, primitive compared to whom? I know it's fun and in to imagine alien lifeforms that are so much more advanced and peaceful than us, but as long as we haven't met them, we can't be sure that they exist. Aliens could be just as primitive as we are, or even more so. Also while we might seem primitive compared to these made up perfect beings, compared to any species that has been confirmed to exist we seem to be the most advanced.

So why are we such petty and violent little assholes? Well, I've undeestood that our comparatively violent nature was actually an advantage in competing against other similar species, such as homo neanderthalis.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Hey, we are not primitive, you ape, you are calling yourself primitive, enjoy life and forget about silicon-people.