Why is NoFap slow

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Harry Maclad, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Why is the NoFap website slow. Everytime I click on something in NoFap it takes about 10 seconds or more for it to load. My phone is somewhat fine when I am on other website but nofap is significantly slower. Do any of you notice the slowness of this site or is it just my phone. If it is should I use a computer. Thanks

SnowWhite and Lone_Wolf like this.
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

Yes, I agree with Harry ^

I am logging in from England on a laptop - I don't know if that is relevant, I am not knowledgeable about these things. :rolleyes:

3. IGY

IGY Guest

Could a staff member please respond to this because the site is still very sluggish to navigate for some reason. Thank you.

4. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Hi @IGY and @Harry Maclad. We are looking into it and don't have a definitive answer at this time. Do you happen to have an idea of how long this has been happening? We think that it might be standard server load, more people visiting NoFap.

5. IGY

IGY Guest

Thanks Alexander. I noticed it a few days before Harry mentioned it, so maybe a week. Thanks again for keeping it going.

6. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

We just upgraded the servers again and updated all the scripts that run the website. Hopefully it improves things.

7. IGY

IGY Guest

Yes, much better. Thanks again Alexander.

8. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks, the speed improved a lot. Very noticeable changes. Thanks!

9. Tommy_0113

Tommy_0113 Fapstronaut

still quite slow for me. UK, high speed.

10. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Its instant for me, but it used to be very slow a few months ago