Why is the reddit nofap moderator team so disrespectful and unprofessional?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by ultrafabber, Sep 23, 2019.

1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

They act like they don't see modmail, they ignore you, they remove content that doesn't break the rules with no explanation or even a notificaion and so much more.

Honestly, i've had quite a bad experience with them and this didn't just happen once but multiple times. This time i posted a topic that was 95% or more upvoted, 1500 upvotes, top post of the day, many people thanked me for it, it didn't break any rule. The mods removed it, no notification, about it, i had to ask. Now they are ignoring me.

On this forum at least, even if i have problems with the mod team, at least they have the decency of answering back.

That's like just bare minimum respect.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

But these are the mods of nofap, not just random trolls. There should be some standards for mods, not let them do whatever they want and act like douchebags

3. tangoalfaromeodelta

tangoalfaromeodelta Fapstronaut

I've had the same experiences with the reddit mods, deleting genuine posts for no reason whatsoever. Eventually just stopped using the reddit and moved over here where the mods are generally much more reasonable.