1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why people hate Incels?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by embodiment of luck, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Nidus is my favorite

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Nice! Though my most played frames are Octavia, Saryn and Mag... I do enjoy Nidus now and then.

I haven't been playing since June though, I just don't like the direction the game is headed. I have 5k hours invested, so I think it's only natural maybe to move away now.

When DE releases Octavia Prime, I may get back, Inaros just doesn't feel worth coming back to for me, nor does Steel Path offer me any attractions.

The Symbol of Hope likes this.
  3. I know right. But to be honest. I am glad that the fan base is speaking up and they listen to us from time to time. Other games are not like that other devs are not like that.
    I will come back next summer when Nidus Prime arrives :D
    I did the same but after 960 hours... I was like: ... I spent so much time in this game, were the main goal is just getting bigger numbers and doing stuff without any real story that amazes me or things I can learn from....
    So I stopped gaming at all. But I will come back for a few more hours when Nidus Prime comes ... not even sure if I will come back. I mean.. it's just a game

4. Just looked him up.... they completely missed the chance to make him look like an Egyptian god or even the Pillar Men from JoJo. F

5. Most incels that I've seen are actually pretty nice people, but on places like reddit in particular people singled out the toxic incels and they've sort of became the billboard for what a typical incel is. Now the majority of people tend to think incels are all hateful, bigoted assholes that feels they're entitled to sex and this viewpoint has spread a lot through memes as well. This just makes the nicers ones jaded and perpetuates a cycle of hatred.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
  6. Very brilliant take on this subject. I agree 100%

7. I think a rule of thumb is.
    If people know, you are an incel -> is because you are constantly whining -> people dislike you, and incels in general, since they have bad experiences with you.

If people don't know you are an incel -> is because you keep yourself busy and you don't irritate others with your whining -> people don't realise you are an incel, so they don't get a positive example.

Maybe most incels (maybe even over 80%) can manage their life without irritating or creeping out others.
    But the rest 20% does all the damage. And who cares after all? Be a kind person, and noone will ask if you are struggling to find a girlfriend or not.

Bethelightinmyheart likes this.
  8. Rene75

Rene75 Fapstronaut

When I first found the therm I would identify myself with it. I can get its a nice feeling to blame everything and anyone for you problems.
    However deep down I knew it was not right. I had to blame myself for the most part. I put zero effort in it, even when I knew someone was interested i ignored it. Looking back I misinterpreted situations where girls where quite obvious interested. Instead of looking for the real reason (intimacy avoidance) I blamed the other party. I just was single and that was it, no action to change the situation.

I never complained or shared this with anyone, being single has never comes up in serious conversations.
    If asked about it I just waved it of with being to busy, mostly thats enough to kill the discussion.

9. Trying to cure hate with hate is craziness. And that's what people try to do with incels. It's crazy. We have to first understand why they are in such position. They are in that position because of how inequally society treats men and masculinity. Men are bathed in guilt through out their childhood and youth. This makes them hate men, masculinity and themselves. Women aren't attracted to men like that and fairly so. This usually leads to hate towards the women that reject them. Now they hate the entire humanity and become the judges of it. This leads to their passivity, whining and sometimes to suicide and horrible acts of violence against other fellow human beings. If hate an incel you are as bad as him. But hey isn't it easier to whine than to seek solutions to problem?

10. Really good posts!

11. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

No this means you are rapist not a incel, rape of women is bad but whoever commits that crime is sexually active (sexually active dose not always refers to the people who rape, it just means that man or women is sexually active with partner)
    You make assumptions that if you are an incel you have motive to go and rape, this is like me saying that if you are
    Atheist you are more likely of commiting a murder because you are not afraid of hell.

12. Of course.
    Incel means "involuntary celibacy" meaning you want to be sexually active but you can't since you get rejected all the time.
    So if someone keeps getting rejected for years, and then he rapes someone, that shouldn't be counted as an incel raping someone, since with that rape he turned sexually active (thus not an incel anymore)?

That's not a valid reason to commit crime. First of all, we have a justice system for that. Second of all, like I said, if you don't have a reason to commit crime you are a lunatic.

Its more like people who starve are more likely to steal food.

13. embodiment of luck

No, this makes him a rapist.
    Again you are making an assumption that incel is more likely to commit crime just because they are not sexually active yet you offer no statistics for that and you use an extreme example of starving man whose life is in danger. Is life of incel in danger to that degree. From my experience incel are people who can't communicate with a woman and lives in mom
    basement and complains that he is unlucky. Not really promising gangster

14. So basically, if an incel rapes he turns into a rapist so 0% of rapes are commited by incels. Problem solved. (Except not)

I would show you statistics if I could, but there isn't any. I mean absolutelly no statistics about incels, since its a quite new made up internet phenomenon. There are no statistics that contradict my theory either.
    (Articles about the topic are also quite new (from current year and last year), here are some)
    https://icct.nl/publication/analysi...nce-what-do-they-want-and-who-do-they-target/
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52733060

Sex is a human need, its in the maslow pyramid. People become desperate without it. And desperate people are dangerous.
    The term "incel " doesn't specify if the person lives with their parents or not. All it says, that the person has sexual needs, and he/she can't get any partner. (doesn't make them less agressive)

15. embodiment of luck

You are just talking about motives that led someone to rape, this dose not mean that if you are incel you are more likely to
    commit rape. Motives are different from person to person, and lets not jump to a conclusion that being incel is leading reason that people commit rape, you don't know this

16. You are talking about two different things.

-You are just talking about motives that led someone to rape, this dose not mean that if you are incel you are more likely to
    commit rape.
    This is a possibility. The possibility that if you meet 1000 incels on the street you are more likely to get raped compared to if you meet 1000 sexually satisfied people. You are right, I cannot confirm this theory by statistics. Maybe see you in a couple of years, when people did some statistics about this topic. Since its still fresh and new, and it only exists as an internet slang, not as a scientific term.
    Most likely if someone commits rape, there is more into it. Most likely many factors to it. But I think that being an incel doesn't help.

-Motives are different from person to person, and lets not jump to a conclusion that being incel is leading reason that people commit rape, you don't know this

Noone said that. Its probably not a "leading reason" maybe its just a side reason. Or maybe being an incel is a symptom for something bigger. And something else is in the background. Doesn't mean that in that case, incels are not more likely to commit rape. Since you know that incels have that symptom thus, you know that most likely they have some degeneracy in the background.

But thats all just theories. And guesses.

All I know is, that there are a bunch of videos and materials of incels commiting crimes, (even terror attacks). Where incels whine about being an incel and they state that being an incel is the main motive of their behaviour.
    This doesn't give incels a good PR.
    People are making connections. They saw the crime in the news, or somewhere then then they see an incel in the neighborhood whining in the same way that he can't have a girlfriend and they can't help but see the similarities.
    I'm not saying, connecting the two is a nice thing. I'm also not saying that connecting the two is a rude thing. Its just how people work.

But I can definitelly say this.
    Your sexual life is only your business and your partners business. If you can't help yourself but showing off your private life , people will dislike you.
    And it is the same thing for whining about not having a sexual life. People don't care. And if you do whine about being an incel, than its a huge red flag for everyone around you that you have some problems.
    After all, its not written on your forehead that you are an incel. If you never tolld anyone noone would know. You choose to tell people who don't care about your private life that you can't have a partner. This is in itself pretty irritating. And it shows off your frustration.
    Its definitelly not a good point for "known" incels. And there is no counter examples, since "unknown " incels are "unknown".

17. This ^

I don't understand the people who do all these mental gymnastics to prove why the world is wrong to them and why women are devil's spawn or whatever. When the truth is this simple.

18. Nonsense. If you can't get laid, there is only one person to blame and it's the guy in the mirror.

19. Yes it may not be the incels fault but it's his responsibility, I agree. But see many incels don't realize that. Why raise incels in the first place? Wouldn't it be easier not to make more of them? Nowadays people are taught masculinity bad, femininity good, competition bad, equality of out come good. Even I have been taught that masculinity is bad, I like to think it didn't affect me. And maybe it didn't. Any ways that self hatred eventually leads to men hating women for not getting laid because men hate themselves. Don't be so short sighted.

20. I don't see that around me. No parent or teacher ever tried to make me less competitive, quite the contrary.