1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why so much precum on my dick ?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by s0gek1ng, May 1, 2019.

1. s0gek1ng

s0gek1ng Fapstronaut

I'm in my early days of NoFap journey and i'm experiencing too much precum on my dick after talking to a girl on chat or talking to girl personally (Normal talk with some flirting) and also by watching some Nicki minaj's music videos and one think too i'm really getting motivation to lift some weights so i'm going to gym regularly from day 3 so because of gym my urges is in control but getting too much precum on my dick is annoying because precum lubricate your dick so it get erect when i walk or do motion which is very annoying so i take showers after that still i can't shower 4-5 times a day so please help me out guys.
    is precum relapsed ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Your body has been used to producing a lot of fluid to keep up with pmo, it will take some time for this to slow down to normal levels. P subs aren't helping with this.

Deleted Account and s0gek1ng like this.
  3. I struggle with the same exact thing. Useful in some situations, but really an annoyance and embarrassment. I haven't found any way to control it.

4. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi @s0gek1ng

If "flirting", "talking personally", and watching music videos are causing you distress and difficulties, there is a really simple way to avoid the problems : don't flirt, "talk personally", or watch these music videos.

Really now, what you describe is a physiological response to excitation. What you are doing is playing with triggering activities. That is not a good thing to do. You may sometimes be able to stop and overcome urges that such activities induce, but many many times the urges will win and relapse will follow. When we go looking for trouble - and what you are doing is looking for trouble - we'll find it and the results won't be good.

Stop kidding yourself and get serious about your journey of healing. Think about why you are here and what you want and need to accomplish. Then make some smart decisions - one can be to stop these destructive activities - and get going !

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

5. s0gek1ng

s0gek1ng Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy due to those things i got relapsed now i know what exactly i was doing wrong and now i'm totally controlling myself to these things i will not do same thing again. thanks for reply it boost my confidence that i can beat all those things that will try to relapse me i will surely become free from this jail .

6. Dude, I was just experiencing the power of provocative visuals and realizing the effects they’ve been having on my resistance. Thanks for sharing your experiences and not being afraid to begin the healing process. Staying away from arousing media and training your brain to separate erotica-induced escalation from interactions in reality should lead you to experience a consistent recovery. You got this!!

RishabGupta and s0gek1ng like this.