WHY THE HELL MY POST WAS DELETED...very depressed

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Pursuit__Of__Happiness, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

I want to know from the nofap moderators, why my recent post in the relapse section was deleted. In a previous incident, it was shifted to some other forum, where I didn't want to write. This is really frustrating. I can agree on the point that I may not have written a good post. But, still it was my genuine feeling that I wrote in that post and was genuinely interested in helping people like me. Now, if you 'moderator' still wanted to delete it, it's fine. But, at least you should have messaged me the reason for doing so.
    I know, NOFap is a great place, and there are some really beautiful people out there, who genuinely try their best in helping others in this endeavour and I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart. But, having said that, I also want to remind the moderators here, that not everybody writes here for only likes and replies. Ya, I do agree that it feels good when people like and appreciate your post, but many times, there are genuine emotions involved in the post, and then you delete it, modify it without taking into considerations the feelings, emotions involved, without giving proper justifications, its really annoying and depressing. Forgive me if I am overreacting.

2. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk

BuddhaPunkRobotMonk Community Manager
    Staff Member

Your post was deleted for advertising. Apologies that I did not contact you with the reason.

Star Lord likes this.
  3. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

What was I advertising? I had just shared two youtube videos on nofap, which I felt, had some good content and could have been of some assistance to people like me. If posting videos is such a big crime in your eyes, then why you people have given the option of embedding videos here. I have seen people posting youtube videos here and I feel that sometimes they are a better means of spreading ideas. You are still beating around the bush and not telling me exactly what was wrong with my videos.