1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why the hell should I ever voice my opinion?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wolves of Wisdom, Jul 11, 2020.

1. It seems like whenever I say something I'm immediately disliked for it, I should just shut the fuck up and like posts...or be the forever side character in life. Even if you express something that makes sense people often ask why I spoke up in the first place.

I'm fucking irritated right now and I'm worried I might relapse. The constant enigma to me. Sometimes I think people are the main problems in my life, other times people are absolute saviors and positive beasts. The main people who get me are those who patronize you and believe that your experiences mean nothing. Hopefully if you have stopped by to read this you will say something, or give an experience where you rose above these kind of people.

2. Well, what helped me is that I started caring less about anyone who is a dick to what I say or objecting my opinion with hate.
    I try to present my opinion on things I might have an experience on or that I think I might be able to help someone by saying some words. Other than that, I just mind my own business. Honestly, I've got addicted to refreshing the page and I constantly look for things to talk about and chat about. It's not ideal for me, and I'm trying to change it.
    Keep up the good work with the streak.

3. Thank you! I am gradually getting to that point of not caring about anyone who is a dick. I am trying to run away from anything hateful today. Perhaps I've spent a bit too much time on the internet and not enough time in the sun. Thank you again for the input, it relieves some stress and may you have the best strength on your streak!

4. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

That.
    There will always be such people.
    Either they’re stupid(who always subside the conveyance of the argument and logic, and Give emotions Alllll the attention)
    OR
    jealous(Coz they can’t think in a certain way).

TheStranger and WesternWolf like this.
  5. 100% This!

6. You too. Take care.

WesternWolf likes this.