1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why you should NEVER trust vending machines

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MJ Warrior 93, Apr 11, 2016.

1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I wanna give few reasons why vending machines, or soda machines (whichever you call em) can never be trusted at all. Not even a little.

1. It can steal your money when you put it in the machine, wether a coin or a dollar bill.

2. When you choose a drink you want, it either gives you the wrong drink or gives you the same drink you wanted but warm(which is annoying).

3. When you choose a drink you want, it might say "sold out"

4. When you put a dollar in it, it can be spitted out. And for coins, they can fall into the return coin hole.

5. And finally, when you choose a drink, it may either take a long time to come out, or it might get stuck and the machine would get to say "sold out"

So, that's all I gotta give. But seriously, if you really wanna buy a snack or a drink, go to a mini market store near you, it's better. Vending machines get very irritating.

Thanks for reading. And excuse my bad grammar.

Semtex, Don80 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Benefit to vending machines: taking people's returned coins when they forget and leave them there. :p

I used to work at a hotel with a bunch of vending machines, and whenever I walked by them I would check for returned coins. lol got quite a few free snacks that way. ;)

Judicious 7 likes this.
  3. blenderhead6

blenderhead6 Fapstronaut

This is a great idea... :O Definitely checking the machines at the train station from now on haha

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  4. DonaldShow

DonaldShow Fapstronaut

Really nice idea

5. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Nowadays, most of these modern vending machines are all about that card life, so half the headaches from back in the day are pretty much history. Technology really did us a solid, turning vending machines into something straight out of the future compared to how they rolled 10-20 years ago. They're not just snack dispensaries; they're like a sweet side hustle. Check out the perks at https://connectvending.co.uk/blog/4-reasons-why-your-business-needs-vending-machines/. Having one in your workspace doesn't just up the snack game; it adds a whole level of cool to the place, especially when you compare it to those spots missing out on the vending awesomeness.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  6. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I once dropped a debit card into the case of the vending machine while abroad and I couldn't get it out. I had to block the card.