1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Excessive masturbration make you lean?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Nebulousclasher22, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

I had been masturbrating when i was 10 year old and masturbrating excessively for past 1 year. And i am becoming thin and thin by days. Most of friends and relatives ask me why i am becoming so lean. I've also see a decrease in My weight (I am 17 and only weigh 45kgs). Even my bones started shooting out which was not the case before. My friends say that it is true. Is it so?

2. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

What makes you lean is not eating as much as your body needs for fuel. Its all about calories in v calories burned.

EthanW. and Nebulousclasher22 like this.
  3. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Stop masturbating and start eating.

4. More Jing

More Jing Fapstronaut

Cant you drink a protein powder drink with one hand while cracking one off with the other?

5. Thats amateur shit. You gotta go get you a peanut butter IV and set it up by your computer.

6. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Yeah. Like crack cocaine does.

EthanW. and Nebulousclasher22 like this.
  7. DannyO

DannyO Fapstronaut

I have a problem with weight loss too. I have lately had a moral dilemma which I described elsewhere in this Forum, and my weight loss I am sure is connected to this stress. I just don't think about eating, forget to eat, skip meals, or push my plate away after just a few bites. I think I may be zeroing in on the underlying issues, and I am sure that is the only way I will overcome this. It started out with my obsessing about excessive masturbation, but the problem has changed to something else now, and masturbation is not exactly the issue anymore. I don't have much help to offer, except that my suspicion is there is more to it than just masturbating a lot.

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.
  8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Actually the OP is right. Loss of weight is a recorded impact of destabilising insulin levels; something that can be directly influenced by dopamine.

Ignoring the uneducated trolls, stop masturbation and it will fix itself. Obviously, eating more will always work to your benefit but there's a limit beyond which it's just going to be unhealthy.

Not everyone will experience loss of weight and muscular dystrophy, but for those who do, the answer is rather obvious- stop busting your nuts.

9. lifeinhell

lifeinhell Fapstronaut

Same situation. When i stop MO i look healthy, when i do MO mom worries about my health. All we can do is stop MO and eat.

FX-05 and Nebulousclasher22 like this.
  10. It ll also make your cock so lean you ll soon have nothing to squeeze.

More Jing and Nebulousclasher22 like this.
  11. DannyO

DannyO Fapstronaut

I just want to be sure you have had a medical exam to exclude the many things that could cause a weight loss, before you make conclusions about how to treat it.

12. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

I don't know if i had a medical examination for my my weight loss specifically but whenever i am not fapping i maintain a steady weight but when i do fap regularly i lose some of it..

13. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

I became very lean on nofap actually.

14. lifeinhell

lifeinhell Fapstronaut

I think it works differently on different human based on their metabolism. One of my friend said that he was becoming more and more fat doing PMO. Again, it's a self study, I just mentioned it , there may be other facts involved. What I am saying is that PMO is wrong and the only advantage is that short-term-dopamine-release.

15. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

eventally yes it makes you leaner because you will DIE from the misery you feel whitin