1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Willpower, energy, happiness. . .

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by wizard, Jun 20, 2015.

1. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    I'm new to nofap.
    I'm 22 and have been masturbating since I was 13. It's time for me to put an end to it.

Other than plenty of small breaks, I've gone about a month without PMO in the past year, yet I came down hard (coping with stress).

I just remember how much energy I had then and how much more confidence I had around people (especially beautiful women).

I want that back.

I don't want to go back into a vicious cycle of hormone levels, I like stability.

I never have done any hard drugs and I don't do any drugs at all, not even coffee. Even panadol is an extreme last resort for me.

I just feel that generally drugs are like cheats in a game, except this is the real world and as you know, in a game. . . cheats fuck it up, and make it boring and unfulfilling one of the many reasons I don't use any drugs.

What is strength?

• dulling the world because it’s too much?

• or dealing with it and learning to become something better?

What is enlightened bliss?

• poisoning yourself to 'experience' shit that isn't even there?

• or feeling so at peace with yourself, that you allow yourself to feel intense love, gratitude and appreciation?

I believe true strength, happiness, confidence and willpower comes from not having to rely on drugs.

I have started a 100 day challenge, sounds hard, its called a challenge for a reason. I know that I can do this!

TIP: Keeping an exercise schedule throughout the week works wonders.

I have found that through running and weights, it is so much easier to nofap, than sitting around all day.

The drugs your body creates from exercising are soo much better for you than those from masturbating, purely because you are getting fitter, stronger and healthier.

Goodluck! :D

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I am glad you are here. I hope we can help each other.

wizard likes this.