1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WIM HOF BREATHING

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SteveIsMyName, May 25, 2018.

1. SteveIsMyName

SteveIsMyName Fapstronaut

With PMO comes a trail of moodiness, regret, anxiety, irritability and even depression. This in turn leads to more PMO as a "feel good" high. It's a bad loop and we all have to recognize our triggers/urges. I feel breathing exercises elicit a state of meditation and mindfulness, along with pumping some good ol' euphoria into the mix.

I personally replace stress/anxiety/edging w/ WIM HOF BREATHING.
    It helps with mind clarity, oxygenates the blood, balances the acid/base of the blood, reduces inflammation and feeling of general malaise/fatigue/cloudy head.

HOW: (link) YOUTUBE GUIDED WIM HOF BREATHING VIDEO
    1) Make sure you're not driving or submersed in water
    2) find a safe place to practice sitting/laying down

3) INHALE DEEP + FULLY (through nose/mouth) + EXHALE (let go; don't exhale fully)

4) COMPLETE 30 CYCLES; after #30 EXHALE + HOLD BREATHE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. FEEL. BE AWARE. BE MINDFUL. ENJOY THE TINGLING AND EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT THE BODY.

5) ONCE YOU NEED TO BREATE, BREATHE! INHALE DEEPLY + HOLD FOR 10s

THIS IS 1 CYCLE OF WHM (WIM HOF METHOD) BREATHING. WORK UP TO 1-3 CYCLES, 2-7x weekly.

Let me know how it works out.

RecoveringWanker, asbgca and A41:14A like this.