1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

with increased power comes increased responsibility

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by KingDeDeDe, Dec 3, 2020.

1. KingDeDeDe

KingDeDeDe Fapstronaut

My regimen for both muscle gain and fat loss has been so effective and so beast mode, that I am starting to get tempted to slide back into PMO... like, to enjoy my new power, or some BS like that.

it is as if when i was physically more pathetic, of course i would sadly go for the lies of P, but as i get more in shape, its like "look what potential i have now as a performer"

i have a lot more fat to lose, but i am struggling to get used to feeling powerful

bradmax likes this.
  2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Do more activity's in a day so you lose more energy. Having a morning, afternoon and evening routine provides structure for the whole day and a grip to use your energy for goals. In this way you can use the powerful feeling for positive goals witch improve many sides of your life, as an example your personality. Something a woman is attracted too.

3. KingDeDeDe

KingDeDeDe Fapstronaut

my routines are locked pretty solid. the problem is those Moments of temptation.

its actually why I decided to start posting again. having a website I basically never check means "lets see whats going on over at nofap" instead of... questionable places