Woke up last night beating my meat (wtf)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TudoBem23, Sep 18, 2020.

1. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Were you having a dream when this occured ,? I woke up with my hand on penis. One would find it impossible to stop jerking off once it commences ? Isn"t that correct? Maybe I am wrong.

Venkat19 likes this.
  2. I was having a dream. yeah it was hard to stop jerking off once I started jacking off. I woke up and I said to myself, am I really jacking off? Then I noticed my hand was on my penis and I was jacking off. It was surreal!

Venkat19 and WOODROW like this.
  3. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

4. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi there ! These dreams we get --can be alarming. Can be disturbing especially if we are trying to do our best
    I have had a few episodes, I would be driving in my Jeep wrangler. I live on a street with speed bumps. One way street. Well I did my best to not let the speed bumps to cause me to jerk off while driving. The vibrations went through my driver's seat.

But when I got To main road, there it went...had an O
    ONE time just sitting in my Jeep in a rest stop minding own business--just used men's room---bingo--it was nite---no erection--there in my Jeep--had an O...I am a religious man..
    There was a truck in parking lot at rest stop that had trouble getting started---the sound of the engine+the thought of driver pumping on gas pedel---I think that triggered the whole matter..
    So now I have to be carefull when I go down the road here. Surreal to me too when this happens! I hope I do ok on my to church later.

5. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I
    I have not had a dream recently like yours
    It can be surreal indeed if I wake up with my hand on penis ,+jerking off

Venkat19 likes this.
  6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I like yourreply..!amazing that could a
    Amazing how you stop having. An O--especially in a sleepy state.

7. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

With respect, I ask you if you don't mind. While driving or maybe doing gymn excercises at home---all of a sudden--strong urges come out of the blue--some orgasms occur. When I am driving in my jeep on our bump NYC roads, vibrations from Jeep set off signals below the belt.. I do rather real good not to give into ejsculating...seems weird. Excercising at home doing lower body excercises---how carefull not to have an episode !!!

Venkat19 likes this.
  8. zilogZ80

zilogZ80 New Fapstronaut

"The Willpower Instinct"
    Kelly mcGonial one?

ty in advance.

5adn8m8 likes this.
  9. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

yeah buddy, that's the one. I hope you like it as much as I did.

zilogZ80 likes this.
  10. zilogZ80

zilogZ80 New Fapstronaut

ty so much!!

i will read it RIGHT NOW, i have not urges anymore, but must change some habits or i will lose my job. ty again.

5adn8m8 likes this.
  11. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi ! Doing well today ? Just sitting here in my Jeep with some coffee

zilogZ80 likes this.
  12. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that. It's not only about addiction. The book helps you to cultivate healthy habits and replace them with negative ones. It helps you to manage anxiety and be more aware of your habits and behavior in general.

zilogZ80 likes this.
  13. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut