1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Woke up on the brink!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EfilPafOn_1, Mar 24, 2019.

1. EfilPafOn_1

EfilPafOn_1 Fapstronaut

32 Days in on hardmode - all going well. The odd extreme urge and uncontrollable wood but nothing I can't distract myself from.

So, I've not had a WD yet. To be fair, I'm in my early thirties so I've probably not got as much testosterone pulsing through me as some of you young bucks, however I think last night was a VERY close call.

I was having a dream - I can't remember exactly what it was about but I'm guessing it had something to do with this INCREDIBLE bank teller I had a solid interaction with yesterday! XD

Anyway, I suddenly become semi-consciously aware of a 'pleasant' sensation DEEP within my loins. I realise what's about to happen, and clearly at this point manage to wake myself up - I'm guessing maybe two seconds before all hell broke loose in my boxers.

You know that PMO feeling when you have brought yourself to the ABSOLUTE edge and then you back off, just to enjoy things a little longer - this x 10!

I got my hands as far away from my junk as physically possibly and concentrated HARD on breathing and thinking of mundane things. Honestly, I think one accidental graze of the tip would've unleashed a tidal wave.

Within a couple of minutes I was calm and I managed to make it through the rest of the night without any issues, but boy was that a close one!

At the time I was a little worried, but looking back it's kinda funny - thought I'd just share the experience!!

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I was having a wet dream once and I woke up just before I made a mess, but it turns out I was dreaming about having a wet dream, I didn't really wake up, so the mess still happend.

3. Testosterone drop is not that significant from 20's to 30's. Don't worry about it.

And I would guess most modern men experience this drop as a consequence of poor diet (too much processed foods) and sedentary life. Can't remember where I saw it, but apparently dudes in their 20's now have about the same levels of testosterone as guys in their 40's back the 1970's (or thereabouts).

As for wet dreams themselves, I've personally never had them, not even when I was about 15, when you're hard almost every minute of the day.

I have been getting some "hot dreams", sometimes about very explicit acts, but that's it. I've noticed they're usually my last dreams of the night, after 4am, because I wake up at 5 and can sometimes remember them.

disenchantedbrony likes this.
  4. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Had a werider experience.
    Woke up dry cumming, I think I was supposed to have wet dream.

Woke up just before it happened, no cum but had the same contractions as if I was cumming.

Fucking werid, right.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It just happend to me, but when I went back to sleep I couldn't stop it. Annoying.

6. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

It unsettled me also.

7. KaelDenna

KaelDenna Fapstronaut

i banged a Russian fitness model in my dream, orgasmed for like 2 minutes straight in my dream, woke up to find my undies are dry! best shit ever!

8. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

No comment.