WOLFPACK Snapchat Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by dethly, Jan 27, 2020.

1. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

Hello all,

Currently my group has around 3-4 active participants in it. We are looking for more activity and presence in this chat, in order to strengthen everyone's conquest against the demons of PMO. We are looking for another 3 or so members to be added to this group. Preferably you are not from Australia, as the gap between time zones can make fruitful conversation difficult.

If you are interested please send me a message! Hopefully our goals align and we can get you involved and chatting as quickly as possible!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  2. Wolf01

Wolf01 Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm looking into AP groups, specially to have accountability on sports and going to the gym, would like to join. I´m at GMT -5. Does that work?

3. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

Hello @Wolf01 , our group isn't specifically revolving around the gym and sports, but the members in my group do try and stay in shape with activity. I myself am passionate about health & fitness, and am always looking to stay in the best shape physically. I train 4-5 times a week, hopefully I can help you stay on track. I am quite knowledgeable in this field and can help you with dieting and even your workouts! This timezone sounds good. Please send me a direct message and we can get you into our group shortly.

4. Wolf01

Wolf01 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much man!

5. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

Hello all,
    We are still looking for roughly 3 more members to help fill our ranks. If you are interested than please feel free to message me and we will be able to help get you in our group.