1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women coming out of nowhere while on a long non ejaculatory streak?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by briguy71, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, I do go outside and everything is the same. Why would not O magically attract women?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Interesting, well I don't know, I think there are other factors in consideration, such as your external image, how you look etc,

Icouldprobablyhelp likes this.
  3. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

No I'm not interested and I'm not afraid of loneliness either

4. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

I dont believe that you will ever be lonely, bhai. One finds whomever they need should they follow the oath that is for them.

5. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

damage is permanent but cant be mitigated after a few months. and sex is totaly different than this bs

6. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

id say its the chi/jing energies which build up. this raw creative energy does wonders in ways unthought of.

7. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Women like mysteries.. if it’s written interesting on your face, they’ll go near u.. semen retention does magic.

8. smoke_ash

smoke_ash Fapstronaut

It might be that you just became more interested in women not necessarily realizing that fact. And it shows in the way you look at them, the way you talk, etc.

9. lucastoni

lucastoni Fapstronaut

Ive had experienced this.. while on NoFap around day 20 or so.. had a couple of chicks who i didnt talk for a long long time texting me saying they wanna to see me.. I tought It was coincidence, but still I was intrigued.. Reading this post made me chocked.. IT IS REAL GUYS

Powerous likes this.
  10. lucastoni

lucastoni Fapstronaut

Some a women were a bit foward at the time.. its really hard to not fall in this temptation.. They can feel your energy somehow.. I had several texts from them while on my best streak.. unfortunatly i kept relapsing and now im on day 4

IbrahimViking likes this.
  11. Your counter still shows 500+ days.

12. The only type of women that hit on me aren't attractive at all, and have more issues than a stray cat. This is even before nofap too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

I've noticed that too,the more you stay in Semen Retention,the more you attract everything/everyone to you like a magnet,it's crazy,men and women feel your presence from very far,turn around to stare you for a long time,everyone wants to be close of you,touch you,feel you,talk to you,have fun with you,have sex with you,laugh with you,i mean...do everything with you !

I don't know if it's the Law of The Universe/Attraction,or something like :

Hey,that person is full of life-energy-aura-light-insert what you want-
    ,so it means ready to do anything and to reproduce.

14. mobser

mobser Fapstronaut

Strangely funny but day 18 in my journal entry for me (just this last saturday) I ran an experiment where I went out and had an old lady hit on me out of the blue and pursue me like crazy. I'm a skeptic of NoFap and this happened to me. Also going out I've noticed women holding their gaze after I look away and look back multiple times. This is no joke man, they sense some shit subconsciously that we aren't aware of or something. I swear I've been treating NoFap like a placebo too.

15. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

It's inevitable not to. We really can't pinpoint the cause of this change and just attribute it to NoFap. It's not scientific, but it's not an unreasonable assumption either when you examine what you changed and you only have a long streak of NoFap staring back at your face.

Deleted Account and mobser like this.
  16. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

It's the testosterone and pheromone levels.
    Women subconsciously pick up on this. Especially when they are going through their most fertile stage. Basically women are subconsciously attracted to men with the best quality seed.
    They just sense it on a deep biological level, they just are wired that way. Fit and fertile women are attracted to fit and fertile men.

17. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Maybe you need to work on other things. Or maybe you are simply just not around women, for example at work, school or whatever.
    Or it's probably that you are wired differently and maybe don't produce as much testosterone and pheromone which women are attracted to.

18. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

It is the increase of testosterone and pheromones. and simply confidence levels, energy levels, the way you walk and hold yourself together etc.
    Women are attracted to men with high testosterone pheromones and quality sperm.
    Women are intuitive and pick up on that subconsciously.

19. Logical.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Or maybe it is because I look like a skeletal zombie junkie with a hunchback, but I doubt it is that.