1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women Destroy the Lives of Real Men

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DannyCool, Jul 28, 2015.

Do Women Destroy the Lives of Real Men

1. Yes

15.9%
  2. No

77.3%
  3. Do Men Destroy the Lives of Real Women

6.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

We are all being fooled by these women who act like they can help us when all they really do is destroy us. They use all our money. They deplete our life force. They go around wear make up and perfume even though they are smelly and ugly. If you only look closely you can see that they are fooling us. Peal off their skin and you will see who they really are. They are blood, bones, snots and disease of all sorts. Look at what happens to our minds when we meet a women we fancy. The whole world gets blocked out and then we start putting our nose into sweat and urine. Great! And we want to live with one of these things! Not to mention the whole thing of the little brats they create after seducing us. All we want is a little fun and the next thing they make a child and say that it is ours. 6 seconds of pleasure and a lifetime of pain. My first wife died and my second wife im waiting to die. Marriage is grand but divorce is 150,000 at least. Women cannot benefit us they only destroy our lives completely and ruin any chance of us finding happiness. Marriage can bring some sort of contentment by fitting in but it cannot bring happiness. What brings happiness is knowing that Women Destroy the Lives of Real Men.

climberjunkie likes this.
  2. skart

skart Guest

Lol! Sounds very misogynistic. But the truth is you are your own worst enemy! You should realize that we live in the matrix.(feminized society). Everything favours women at the moment.99% of men have been turned into chumps in this emasculating society. The only real way to unplug from the matrix is rapid self improvement till death and by assuming women as compliments to life. You lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money. Go read a few red pill articles if you have to. You will perceive the world differently after reading them.

3. CountryDude

CountryDude Fapstronaut

I don't understand the question.

4. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Bonjour @DannyCool

I don't know what made you think like this but I'm sorry that it happened. Your making a huge generalization about women.

We as men are just like that too.

We as men do the same. We get all dressed and put cologne on to go meet girls.

I think its incredibly unfair to judge all of the women out there based on some experiences. Everyone is different. Especially since there are women in these forums that we help and that would help you without asking. I'm not trying to be mean but your being super sexist.

Au revoir,
    Ace

zeral and NoBrainer like this.
  5. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Stupid men just run into a life with women and cannot be persuaded any other way so they are not worth mentioning we are talking about Real Men here.

6. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Yes I agree the women should have a separate site called NoFapNoMan and our site should be called NoFapNoWomen. Then we have some chance of finding happiness.

7. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

I'm very sorry to hear about your first wife Danny, and that you're having trouble with your second wife, but you're in a right state here mate! :eek::( It appears that your frustration has caused you to become resentful. Being so full of hate is not good for one's soul bro! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive whatever or whoever has caused this pain.

Dailydoer, cryptifly, zeral and 3 others like this.
  8. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

That bit is a joke just to express what it is like having to co-habit with a women you have married. I am separated myself for 7 years and I love women. Women are the most inspiring people in the world for me. They raise my vibration and I see them as perfect. I also get on very well with my ex-wife. Everything a women does reflects back to me my happiness and I love to listen to them and hold them with unconditional love. Now though I have my limits and I do not get too close because of what I have mentioned above. It is not the women I hate it is my grasping onto them that is what does not help me! I want to respect them as human beings for all the emotions they experience. Everytime I meet or see a women now it is way way way way way better than having sex with them. My whole world comes alive. So Do Women Destroy the Lives of Real Men. Yes is my answer but only if you bring them too close to you.

9. This saddens me on various levels.

10. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Yes I am my own worst enemy. It is my grasping onto women that does not help me but I cannot stop grasping if I am having sex or living with them. Women do destroy the lives of real men if we let them. I will change the question above to that. I am sorry.

11. Temujin

Temujin Guest

Disagree.

Not that women never do anything which annoys me. But it's more of a case that people are doing things to annoy me rather than women in particular.

Have you heard of Non-Violent Communication? I've been practising it recently and I've found it to be very helpful for being more assertive while doing it in a way which helps build bonds and mutual respect between people.

To have a chance to practice it I've been putting the standard of behaviour I expect from people very high. But being able to calmly explain to someone why you feel their behaviour is unacceptable while also showing empathy towards the reasons why they might be acting that way seems to have a huge trans formative effect.

So much so I've been getting away with expecting a very high standard of behaviour and still making genuine friendships with people.

The reason I bring this up is I find people usually become angry from putting up with stuff that deep down they feel is unacceptable. Being able to be out in the open about it means that if you expect to be treated with respect you can express that want in a non aggressive way. If people don't respond well to your polite request then they are not worth your time. Regardless if they are a woman or a man.

wildwood and Ryan Veitch like this.
  12. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

That sounds like really wonderful patience. This could be a key for me. I am so glad that is working for you. Let me know how much and how big issues you can bring up without loosing your cool. More and more happiness to you. :)

13. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

People have voted against what I have said but nobody has given any decent reason why they have voted that way that must mean that there is truth in what I am saying.

14. Or may be you haven't made any strong argument that need to be refuted?

Haggis, axy_david and DannyCool like this.
  15. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Yes this is true and when you live with a women or start having sex and going out with a women after the honeymoon period you cannot avoid either them or you responding in a bad way to your polite request so there is attachment and suffering.

16. Temujin

Temujin Guest

It is true that after the honeymoon is over it is about learning to live with someone. This definitely requires both sides to have a good understanding of themselves and each other and ultimately comes down to good co-operation.

This is part of the reason why I am interested in karezza sex and how it claims to keep the honeymoon period going after it should neurochemically be over. I am hoping that this and non-violent communication can keep relationships functioning in the long term. This I will put to the test.

It is also part of the reason why I am planning to be practising Non-Violent Communication right from the beginning of the relationship so that it is known right from the beginning what my boundaries are. Establishing this stuff during the honeymoon period I also hope will allow the understanding of them to continue even after it is over.

Still its true that relationships are hard work. But this is part of the reason why I disagree with you.

Having someone who walks over your boundaries and treats you terribly is awful and the worst situation to be in. But establishing personal boundaries and having someone respect them is better than being alone I think.

Haggis likes this.
  17. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

This seems to be a burst of frustration, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time now. I also hate women in general and wish they would just die.
    So I can somewhat understand your pain bro :D
    The real question is however, if this kind of mindset is beneficial to you, if hating people is the answer to living a happy, balanced life.
    Do you want to become this old grumpy man who hates pretty much everyone?
    What if there are evil corporations that are brainwashing women into thinking like this? What if women are actually victims of society like we are. It is very easy to focus your hatered on one specifical group just so in the end to turn out that you have been misled. It wouldn't be the first time in history for this to happen.
    I'd like an option for voting called:
    Do corporations destroy the life of humans
    If you're not going to ignore me like you did yesterday I just wanna tell you that I love you as a human, however that everyone has their own demons to fight against, that doesn't necessary makes them untrustworthy or dangerous or scary or whatever you have in your mind. That just makes them human.

goldstein and BlackVelvet like this.
  18. Haggis

Haggis Fapstronaut

Hey Danny, I agree with NoBrainer that you definitely have developed a bitter attitude toward females. I would venture that your two negative marriages are major contributing factors to that, and I would also venture that marriage is a two-way street. It takes concessions from both parties in order to function effectively and is not a walk in the park. Its work. Its harder than you would think, but a good marriage is far greater than the sum of its parts.

Many do, but not all. There are lots of men (I'd say a majority) who are more than willing to support their spouse financially but that's a personal decision. If you don't want to have a wife who spends you money, find someone with a career and her own financial ambitions, all women aren't leeches. And to add to that, most women are the primary caregivers to a couple's children while the man is the primary breadwinner. Nothing says it has to be that way, but traditionally that is how it works out. Its give and take.

Stunningly ignorant to me. So someone who is not a perfect physical specimen shouldn't make any effort to smell nice or to dress nice?

Same for both genders, mate. We're all the same underneath.

Nothing says we as men have to obsess over women. Nothing says they have to completely seize up our brains. That happens if we let it happen, and doesn't happen to well-adjusted people.

Then don't. Just don't.

The second half of that sentence makes me really sad inside.

Then divorce her. That seems far kinder than literally waiting for her to die.

Again, disagree. My wife brings me enormous sums of happiness, as do many other wives of countless other husbands. Don't put your bitterness on everyone else.

See above response.

Goes both ways, buddy. Plenty of women have been ruined by their shithead husbands.

19. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

When you are alone you can throw your dirty socks around the bedroom and noboday says anything.

When you are not alone you have someone to keep you on your toes (pushing your buttons) and love you.

I think because I received such unconditional love from my ex-wife I am not looking for a partner anymore. I feel fulfilled. She just loved me for who I am without any conditions. Now that I have that love I am content and can throw my socks where I like. It also gives me time to meditate on this love she has shown me without arguments and other activities disrupting me.

20. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

"I'm tired of women, put them in a box and send them to space." - I did not say this it was written into the quotes. Anyhow I love women I think people we are attracted to hold a main key for us finding happiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.