1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Word of Encouragement after 137 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jbastoniv, Jun 30, 2015.

1. jbastoniv

jbastoniv Fapstronaut

It's been 147 days since I looked at P or P subs (on purpose) and now 134 days since my last PMO/M. This Wednesday will be 30 days since I have had any O or sex whatsoever (no ejaculation). Mainly due to the wife and I not being able to get privacy and went on a 12 day vacation with the family visiting family. But, I don't mind, I wanted to see what would happen. I have never gone this long without ejaculating in my entire life (since puberty for sure). Well, you don't get blue balls (myth, but I think you can get them from edging since I have). Your prostate loves you for it (only need to pee when I need to pee, I did great on the trip, usually have to stop between gassing up to pee). I get nocturnal erection all through the night and some are most impressive. I never get up in the middle of the night to pee now, so my sleep is so much better!

Triggers, really don't exist any more. Yeah, you can see a hottie or your wife in such a way and think about it, but it usually takes the wife to actually get you aroused. Things on the Internet, nope, just appreciate and move on.

One could call this a flatline or they could call it normal. Like I said before, not tired and hungry all of the time. More calm and less confrontational. I'll keep going until to see how long I can go or until the wife goes mad from not having sex ;-D

Take care all and stay strong. It really is a habit that can BE BEAT (sorry for the pun).

TomTD, Amin, Iggyismyguide and 8 others like this.
  2. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

great going man!!! all the best

3. Suvodip

Suvodip Fapstronaut

The hell is hard mode?...you already made 180 days without PMO blogboy

4. curt

curt Fapstronaut

Very encouraging! Over 100 days since any kind of sex or any ejaculation of any kind here. No P since May 8

5. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Great, I am looking for to the no trigger stage