1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Working harder in May, the month of Mary

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. chastedude

chastedude Fapstronaut

My current nofap goal is to beat my 189-day personal record (but really it's to get ride of my masturbation and impure thoughts habits and live a life of purity). So I'm looking at day 90 as sort of a half-way mark (even if the math isn't accurate :)). I'm on day 84 as I type this and it's April 30th.

What a great time to ramp up my quest to keep from sinning against my body! May is the month dedicated to Mary. I have decided to use the month of May to grow closer her Mary and dedicate the next 90s to be really dedicated, strong, strict, ascetic and work real hard and pray real hard to not masturbate at all. No touching, no nothing.

Last night I even wore a Rosary bracelet to bed to remind me of my commitment to purity when temptation strikes (I fall at night and it has been a tough habit to break). It worked so far! Taking it one temptation at a time.

Monk Mode for Christ!

Dogstar, Swazzy 1 and Johnthesavage like this.