1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Working

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Gotham Outlaw, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It seems like I always find beautiful women when they're working. What are some good ways to get her number whiles she's working say retail or as a waitress. This has been difficult for me as someone who's an intj type of introvert. I'd only like advice from people who have actually done this or women who could offer their perspective.

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Yo whats up Rick?
    The best thing I would do is just use the fact that she is working as an opener or as a discussion point. In reality it doesn't matter to much if she is at work or not. Think about it like this... if it was the other way around and women were the ones to approach men and if you were working as a waiter or retail and a girl came up to you and started flirting with you would you be less inclined to set up a date with her if you liked her? You've got this man go out there and pick up some baristas.

-TheBigBadWolf

3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Thanks for the input, man. I've always been a naturally quiet person so it can be hard to get a girls attention when there's a lot of other people around. It's something I have to work on.

4. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Not the best place to pick up women.