1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

workout routine help

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Daredevil99, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Daredevil99

Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

I have been working out a few weeks and kinda just stick to one muscle group each day I am only able to use dumbells at home, anyone know the best way of doing each muscle group which first ect? And what days to rest ,im fairly skinny and goal is to build muscle

2. redapplecigz

redapplecigz Fapstronaut

Google Rippetoes Starting strength program. You will gain size and strength in that.

It’s compound lifts (deadlift, bench press, squat).

but if you don’t have weights or access to gym equipment you can still do calisthenics like air squats, pushups, pullups, sit-ups, etc.

3. If you can’t do compound lifts since you just have dumbbells. I would consider working multiple muscle groups st the time, ideally in some kind of super set fashion. For example do dumbbell bench presses with dumbbell skull crushers.
    Since you can’t do compound lifts work multiple muscles very close together. Even consider body weight exercises, like pushups or bench dips. If you have access to a pull up bar and something to lift your legs you can get your whole back too. If you need specifics just message me.