1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Workout, Sleep, HAVING FUN

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LunatiXii, Nov 8, 2014.

1. LunatiXii

LunatiXii Fapstronaut

Hey my friends.

I reached day 2. I almost died at day one. I did not sleep at all after being awake for 36 hour i thought that i was gonna die. i was so exhausted.

But during that 36 h i had time to analyze what caused the relapse. And then something happened in my brain. I felt kind joyful. Because now i got more info about how my body works. What are the signs of going near the relapse.

Well of course there was edging involved. But also i did not focus what was going on my head. I let my thoughts "run" without any control, and that was the key.

Also couple of fellow fapronauts wrote me an encouraging messages including useful tips.

Now i can concentrate more on working my body. I´m gonna have a dog at 17th of this months.
    So that is gonna take my time and strength to train that little puppy.

Now i just need to find a rubber band to my wrist so that every time when my thoughts start to slip. I will snap myself awake. I don´t care if i get bruises or something xD. Only thing matter now is to break free from this prison and start living a real life.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014