1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Workout!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fallen_Angel, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel Fapstronaut

I have had low energy all this week, and I can't seem to get myself to exercise. Any ideas on how to reverse this effect, and is it normal?

2. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Go excercise any way. I felt like shit in the gym today. Hit a minor PR on the squat, all of my other lifts were shit. Still went and tried my hardest though. Tonight I'm going to go to bed a bit earlier to make sure I'm well rested for tomorrow's session so it's not a repeat of today.

Fallen_Angel likes this.
  3. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

If you have been training for a while, maybe it is time for a deload week. Stop ''heavy lifts'' for a week, and focus on taking fresh air, walk, and do some movement and mobility training.
    Also, there is a looooot of other factors to take into account for low energy.
    Check:
    * your diet
    * your job
    * your sleep pattern
    * you consumption of screen and medias
    etc

Di.Do.555 and Fallen_Angel like this.
  4. Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply. I think I was really overloading myself with that upcoming marathon on the horizon, so I will try take some time off and recharge.