1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Worried about going on vacation.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 5, 2021.

1. I know I should be excited for the fact that I'm going on vacation except I am going to be visiting my cousins along with my parents in Maine, I like Maine a lot except the thing is my cousins love tormenting me. (I am using this very lightly in all honesty in my view it is torture.) I love them except I hate the way the torment me. Do any of you have any advice for me?

2. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Bust their balls back.

3. What?! No dude WTF?! They don't bust my balls. Also two of them are women.

4. ByTheRiver777

Okay... Make fun of them back....

5. I try but they just keep tormenting/torturing me. I even tried swearing at them but they only got motivated to do it more as a "punishment" for using vulgar language around women. Even though I feel like I did nothing to deserve it to begin with.

6. ByTheRiver777

When I say bust balls I mean make fun. They like teasing you, tease them back. It's simple.

7. In their eyes it is teasing, in my eyes it is torture. Do you even know what they do to me?

8. ByTheRiver777

Nah I don't know you.

9. Yeah that's true. I'm also very reluctant because to me it is very embarrassing.

10. inferiorlo

inferiorlo Fapstronaut

Let me tell you..we all should learn how to cope with people who's word's bother us.. If possible just retaliate

11. Retaliation is borderline impossible for me. Especially when it comes to dealing with their method of tormenting me.

12. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Why not just tell your parents you don’t want to go? Or get a girlfriend and bring her.

Revanthegrey and ByTheRiver777 like this.
  13. ByTheRiver777

Could backfire. If he takes shit from those womxn and doesn't stand up for himself

EDIT: Accidentally used the outdated and offensive term women instead of womxn (this is the politically correct term)

14. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I am so sick of seeing alt-right terminology like WOMEN being thrown around… especially on the Day of Demigender Visibility of all times…

15. ByTheRiver777

Exactly as an academic and a world citizen.

I feel it's important to challenge the current dogmas that we hold. WOMEN is non-inclusive and extremely offensive. WOMXN is the proper term.

16. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Sorry I reacted so harshly… my hormones have been off ever since my wife’s son’s father paid for my vasectomy.

ByTheRiver777 likes this.
  17. ByTheRiver777

Anger, sadness, hopelessness (according to Tim Cook), and dispair is unethical.

You have to be happy all the time at all times. We will never be able to achieve our Global Untopia if you aren't happy. I suggest going to therapy and playing an MMO.

18. I don't have a girlfriend and I told my parents I don't want to go many times.

19. ByTheRiver777

From your profile, it looks like you're 19. Meaning you're an adult.

You should be able to make that choice for yourself. They can't force you to go to Maine (I really like Maine btw. Very jealous of you.)

20. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    when i was younger my older cousins would put me in head lock until i passed out

ByTheRiver777 likes this.