1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. DF

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
  2. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

why do you think they will stop when you dont fap? when they're so full you'll get a wet dream and it will refill .. by doing nofap it has to adjust its semen production as you dont ejaculate as often as you did when you did fap.

so it might slow down the semen production but i HAVE NEVER read a story (on here or somewhere else) that the testicles stop producing semen ENTIRELY because you abstain from ejaculating.. not even from the people who have done nofap for years. (I could be wrong, I have thought about this myself but seems very unlikely)

i see wet dreams as a positive thing.. you dont give your brain the satisfaction of watching P so your body has to get rid of the overflow of semen at some point. (i had a wet dream on day 21 and the day after i didn't feel any different) i also dont reset my counter after a wet dream

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. frosty1980

frosty1980 Fapstronaut

Yeah, maybe it’s okey to be low energy if that’s what’s up. Adding too much negativity to it probably doesn’t help.

4. No, haven't crossed my mind.
    But if you are on celibacy mode, no even sex, then there
    is chance your penis shrinks/loses some elasticity/potentiality.
    Though, Nocturnal penile tumescences should keep penis in
    okay condition, but if you are missing these often then there
    can be problem :p
    And perhaps testicles could also shrink as proposed that there
    could be down regulation of sperm production because of no
    active use of semen.
    But i wouldn't worry much. Just let yourself feel like a man,
    let there be erections, let there be NEs, appreciate both of them,
    eat well, rest well, exercise well. NEs are totally fine. Not a problem.

5. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

That's a very silly thought I've seen a few times over the years on these forums. That's bs and cannot happen. Do you have ANY source to originate such theory? Like any midwive story or supposed account from the past about some dudes testicles not working because he went celibate...which is like the natural state.

You need someone else to 'break celibacy' but you come and leave this world alone and own one body which is only yours and made to be independant.

6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

No my friend, its like a lactating breast of mother even though you dont use it, when you use it for the right purpose its always ready to serve.

7. DF

8. DF

9. DF

10. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

It depends on your health. Some are hungry and need to sleep after one ejaculation. Others can ejaculate multiple times in one session and are rather energised and ready to go to the gym after. Of course, this second group are young and healthy and new to a lifestyle of excessive ejaculation - it won't last them long!

11. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Me too im more lethargic after having NE.

12. PeskyAlien

PeskyAlien Fapstronaut

When it comes to wet dreams it is somewhat positive signal that you are healthy and have relative plentytude of vital energy.

Vast amount of us are mere physical NoFappers/Abstaineers/Celibatees. It is realy hard to transmute your vital energy and although the body of every Fapstronaut or abstaine produce far less amount of semen than ordinary men, the bodies of Fapstronauts need the went through which they release the semen from time to time. And this vent is a wet dream.

In order to ensure that wet dream happens as rare as possible one needs to get up at 04:00 hour AM wash and soothe himself quickly, prey meditate, and read spiritual books; do yoga excercise if he is a yogi. Period of a day from 04:00h to 08:00h AM is especially blissful for spiritual activities and is called bramahurta in sanskrit.

The nocturnal wet dream happens no only because your body is full of semen (it is possible that it is maybe NOT full of semen) but because at 04:00h AM the mind is forced utterly to come from astral realms to this physical realm and into physical boddy.

Picture yourself a load train which is going to catch a lone vagon car. The locomotive slowly mowes backwards until the wagon is cought and you hear loud BUMP, and the wagon is attached to the whole train, then the train moves quickly forward.

So, a wet dream would be mere a bump, not necesarily the sign that you are full of semen, except you have been abstaining for very long time.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  13. DF

14. I have had only 3 or 4 NEs in my past years, althought i have had celibacy+noM periods many times.
    Like now, emm, what was my streak atm, 42 maybe? No NEs, not a single one.
    But the times i have had NEs, i never much felt energy leaked, but maybe felt little bit like hangover or irritated, but
    same time relaxed, and unfortunate horny. So im bit perplexed why some feels so collapsed. Could it be attitude
    towards NEs? If one has taken stand that every ejaculations are bad...then maybe also NEs could also take person
    down?
    Side-note, things are still working :D
    I agree PeskyAlien, NEs well likely means you are full of energy. And he had some interesting points.

15. DF