1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would that be stupid to send a message to a girl who..

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Blossom, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Hey,
    I know that I'm kind of digging my own grave here but I'll try anyway..
    Would that be a bad idea to text a girl who said that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore? :/

We stopped talking because of my over sensitivity.
    I tried to apologize via a text message but it only got worse,
    she said that it's fine but she doesn't feel like talking to me anymore.
    Please, help me!

It's been 3 months now.

2. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Always tricky... does she really not want to talk to you or is she testing you (they actually do this!)… my advice would be to wait a week or so and then give it one final shot. Good luck man

3. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Dear fapstronaut,
    I advise you to be more courageous and call her first. If she doesn't respond then text her and try to be soft not to be too dramatic in your style.
    It could work again.
    Good luck.

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

She doesn't want to talk to you... and you want to convince her to change her mind by talking to her..................................................

It's not happening.

No. It's not a test. She wants you to stop talking to her. If after 3 months, you're still trying to contact her, then I don't think she feels safe around your "over sensitivity".

Hitto, SanityOverVanity and Burrich1 like this.
  5. Id say nah dude. Let her go. Why are you so fixated on talking to her when she said she doesn’t want you to talk to her anyways. Think of this. Someone on the street tells you they want you to stop talking to them, do you keep trying?

Hitto and Burrich1 like this.
  6. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Hey bro,

I agree with most of the people above me. It’s time to move on. If she feels that your to sensitive, you can look at it 2 different ways.

1) you are a real sensitive guy. That’s cool. There are a lot of girls who would give anything to find a sensitive guy. This girl isn’t one of them.
    2) she is overreacting to something that happened between you two. That’s cool too. It lets you know this probably isn’t the girl for you.

Chasing after her is just going to reinforce her beliefs that you two aren’t good together.

It’s not worth it.

7. Well its time to move on you said you apologized and it got worse welcome to dating your learning apologizing doesn't work to well in relationships with people that are not interested in you that is clear, MOVE ON

Hitto and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.
  8. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

forget about her, you will find someone better

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Agreed, its time to move on

10. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Leave it alone and move on she is being honest with you at least it will be better just to let go or it will be harder

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Burrich1 likes this.
  11. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

lol I don’t think it’s s test but if they are testing the op it’s up to him if he wants to play that game chasing people has never worked for me. I would just move on and realize that someone out there is for me who will make it easier because they genuinely like me.

12. Very True.

Hitto likes this.