1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

wow that was a slap in the face rudest thing in a few months

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by always108, Dec 13, 2015.

1. darklink

darklink Fapstronaut

that's so sad, just don't give up your seat next time... even crying and showing them that they're hurting you would be better in my opinion.

kantareller likes this.
  2. Yashar

Yashar Fapstronaut

I've read a lot of good answers here and I will write many things that already have been written in this thread.

Look, these girls have seen that you are a person with low self-esteem. How can people see that? It's your posture, how you look people in the eyes and finally your facial expression. These things are directly affected by what you think of yourself.

Look, I don't care how scared you are. These people just want you to shut up and they enjoy it because they obviously have problems with themselves. Next time something like this happens you just need to show that you don't give a fuck about the things the say/think about you and tell them to fucking look for another seat because you're going to sit there whether they like it or not. It's also good to "diss" them, laugh and say something that makes i hard to give a good answer.
    Something like: "Wow, just because you have your period, it doesn't mean you have can talk to me like this. Fuck off and look for another seat." Don't say it in an angry way because that shows insecurity. Just say it loud enough they can hear it and then turn your head away like they wouldn't even be there. If they say something again you just interupt them by saying :"Yeah, whatever, fuck off." And if they continue to talk you can say :"Look, I don't want to talk with you and I don't want to see you so please get out of my face!" If they're stupid (and the ones in your story have been really stupid) they could answer with rage and would say a lot of things to get you angry. Trust me, your greatest victory will be your silence and calm. If you show them that their words don't mean anything to you (They shouldn't BUT if they do - DON'T SHOW IT) they will stop and walk away from you at the end.

Man, just stand up for yourself the next time. It happened now. The past is the past but learn from the mistakes you've made in the past!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  3. BackToManhood

BackToManhood Fapstronaut

I agree with the above posts that say: in this situation you should not get off the tram.

But you don't necessarily have to tell them to "fuck off" (I would have, but I understand that for you these things might take too much energy or feel too risky).

Whenever you're faced with a social situation like this, where you don't know what to do, you're shy and self-conscious etc, you know what you should do?

Take the least effort approach.

Why? Because you're a man, you do what you want, and who cares about anyone else.

Do what you want to do. What you REALLY WANT to do, not what others want you to do. That's all confidence really is.

It's simple. Least effort thing for you to do here is: remain sitting. You just don't get off the tram. You don't even have to talk to them. You just sit there as you intended. And even if it is your stop, so you have to get up and get off at that very instant, making it look like you are in fact bowing to them, you don't even have to explain yourself, or worry about everyone seeing it and thinking that you're a pussy or whatever.

You just do what you want. Fuck all others.

Take this advice and use it in the future. It's okay, what happened, don't sweat it. Just see it as a learning experience. Now if it ever happens to you again, it won't phase you, you'll just continue doing your own thing. No worries man!

4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Don't be a doormat in life. This is the most pathetic story that I have heard in a long-time. Sorry it happened to you, but you let it happen and didn't stand-up for yourself.

AlltheRageBackHome likes this.