1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Writing with a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Livechanges, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Livechanges

Livechanges Fapstronaut

I’m on day 17.. I flirt is begin to wrote to me.. I know she want sex.. I’m not sure if I’m can control it.. She send a lot of pics and I’m try to keep a normal tone and normal conversation.. But the past 5 years I’m used to write dirty and jerk off to her pics and the dirty conversations... Today I’m god damm horny.. I really don’t want to fap, I want to reboot and feel confident when my with the girl and have some good sex.. I feel just writing is a trigger for me..

2. Livechanges

Livechanges Fapstronaut

And when she wrote to me and get hard wood and get Presperm? It’s presperm a relapse?

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Are you on hard mode? are you going to met her soon to have sex? Remember your goals and do whatever you need to acomplish them. If talking to this girl is making your goals harder is time to cut that shit.. It's like wanting to quit smoking but still have a package of cigarretes always with you and bring it out a couple of times a days to smell it.
    Here we prefer the real stuff over artificial stimulation. So.. sex is in generally good but getting turned on by images, pictures or videos is not good. She is triggering to relapase.. be carefull.

4. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

If she wants sex, meet with her for sex if you also want. If she wants just something online, tell her to fuck off or don't even bother

5. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

I to sext with a girl and we'd share pics too, but I stopped writing her a few weeks back because I realized doing that shit is terrible for both of us. It gets you absolutely nowhere, it actually just locks you in place with your fantasies. Find something better to do. Go for a run, do some pushups, or talk to people who aren't screwed up thinking about sex.

6. ISOhappiness

ISOhappiness Fapstronaut

For your first reboot, yes you can have many in your life, you can’t date and you MUST remove all Psubs which includes social media, tv, pretty much anything digital. 90 days.