1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yep, I'm New

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lifeistooshort, Aug 27, 2014.

1. lifeistooshort

lifeistooshort Fapstronaut

Well, they say confession is good for the soul, so here goes...
    I am a 19 year old guy who has had a struggle with MO since I was 13, and PMO since 17. Its been a struggle, and I wanted to stop, wanted to not do it. I would go for a week then relapse, then binge, then be off for a week or two again. It was a cycle, a viscious draining cycle, especially after the binge. Recently, ive just felt so dead, so annoyed, so lost, like a soul wandering through a vast emptiness with nothing to see, nothing to do, but I stumbled upon this group through youtube. This has excited me, and lit a new fire under me, so that I want a life, I want a drive to do things, to complete my tasks. I believe I have found the end of the old me, and I want to crush, no, destroy that guy. I want a new life where I can relate to people, not objectifying or idolizing them.
    Help me destroy this thing called addiction, I want to take back my life!!

2. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

3. lifeistooshort

lifeistooshort Fapstronaut

didn't even realize til now that you responded Dogwood, but thanks for those links!