1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes, I have always been alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by joarev85, May 16, 2017.

1. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

And I am really sad inside me... I posted a Facebook status about it and I got some responses.

2. w95chris

w95chris Fapstronaut

I used to feel that too especially before NoFap. I have read a book about positive thinking and every time i feel sad,i just switch thoughts and think of the thinks that make me happy.

You feel sad because you think about what is missing from your life but instead think about what is already in your life and here you have it.It is all in your head you have the power to be happy or sad.Now you chose being sad because that is easier i know but now time to change that choice.You have tried it and it did not do you any good so let it go and grab on the other and see how you feel.Then compare them and see that being happy is not so hard after all and it is also good for yourself because when you feel good,you act good

Maddey likes this.
  3. Why do people keep complaining about this! It really doesnt matter. The only things that matter are your goals and dreams.

4. lostandfound

lostandfound Fapstronaut

Positive thinking man. I am not against war but FOR peace. I dont hate mean people I LIKE nice people. Im not sad about what I dont have but happy for what I DO have. There are two ways to see everything. Its unfair to expect someone to change your life completely and make everything better. Its just going to deepen the hole. Be the person that can change THEIR lives for the better