1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You’re already on a path to success in fixing your life!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Abstaining and controling our sexual desires and energy even in today’s society is one of the hardest challenges a man can face! But you being on nofap and reading this post only tells you that you are already on the right track in trying to become your best version of yourself no matter if you relapsed or binged or even feel like you are loosing this battle, we all loose some battles in life in order to become successful and that’s a fact. No streak is going to be perfect when you first start believe me I’ve had a couple of resets to get where I am at right now. You are already doing the best you can and that’s really a huge win in something that is very hard to overcome and you should be proud in fighting this addiction. Use that relaspe to help you prevent another one in the future by not doing the same mistake you did before. We learn from every lost we take and that’s only gonna push u foward in succeeding in fighting this addiction!

Weidro and Deleted Account like this.