You can call me WW

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Wyomings Wheatfields, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Wyomings Wheatfields

Wyomings Wheatfields New Fapstronaut

Truly nice to meet you all!

For me, it all starts with temptations...Even in a non sexual way, I've been giving in to temptation too easily (e.g. sitting & playing games instead of doing school work, waiting till the last second sitting in bed causing me to rush to make the bus, etc.) I want to do something for real this time.

I've already decided that I'm going to work on being more confident before I found out about this website today. (I overthink almost everything I say and I'm tired of it, I just want to live life free from those thoughts) Halfway through winter break I've started MOing and occasionally PMOing pretty much daily (whereas it used to be once in a while) Just getting the urge and submitting pretty much.

The reasons that I want to reboot are
    -for discipline (bc as you can see my discipline sucks),
    -I have a close friend that I like (but won't tell her any time soon bc I'm scared to lose her as a friend)
    -most importantly, I want to feel better about myself in general (might be a confidence thing idk)

I don't spend a lot of time when I MO or PMO, but I hate feeling dependent on it. My goal is abstain from PMO, and in addition to take a cold shower in the morning everyday for 30 days. I really want to work on the discipline thing because if I don't get it soon, I feel like life is gonna walk all over me. My plan as of now is to play games if I ever do find myself with free time.

Anywayssss congrats you made it this far lol. It's currently very early in the morning; I'll probably be getting around 3 hours of sleep tonight but hey, I think I'll be alright. I have a good feeling about this website; about you all. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night.

-WW

Jefe Rojo and Submariner like this.
  2. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

Hi WW,

Welcome to the forums! You seem to already have a plan in mind. You're situation is ofcourse not ideal, but it certainly doesn't sound to me that you have a lot of problems going on (please correct me if I'm wrong).

That means you can have clear focus on NoFap and achieving your realistic goals.

Gooduck :)

Wyomings Wheatfields likes this.
  3. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

Welcome! Good luck on your nofap journey! In addition to what you've already mentioned, I recommend wearing briefs instead of boxers if you don't already - better at containing urges.

Wyomings Wheatfields likes this.
  4. Wyomings Wheatfields

Yeah no MAJOR problems, mainly tryin to increase my quality of life overall
    Thank you! ^^

Submariner likes this.
  5. Wyomings Wheatfields

BRUH, I just got some boxers for Christmas and have been wearing them pretty much every day since then. Possibly contributed to my wanker winter break lol. Thanks for that advice ^^

6. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

You're welcome! Happy to help!