1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"You can't say you love animals if you still eat meat."

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dogeatdog, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Yeah, I get what you are saying. We crave sugar, salt etc because our ancestors didn't get nearly enough so they got a big reward in the brain when they got these things. That's why there are so many fat people around.

We don't need even a fraction of the sugar/salt we crave same as meat too. I think most eat too much meat, I did too and cut down on it and I feel great. Cut out sugar with similar results.

Look up this guy: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/27/jermain-defoe-england-striker-lithuania

He is old for a footballer and career coming to an end and then gets an England call up because his diet helped radically changed his form. He still eats fish though so not technically fully vegan.

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

And most were short chubby blobs, not like in the movies, lol

3. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

I am milk boy, love sucking female's lactating tits. Best source of protein.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

You are right about the cravings.
    Fish = the best option, red meat the second, and well, I never said that a abundant vegetal diet was a bad thing, is the ideal, lots of veggies, and some fatty animal, not remotely close to the amounts people consume, basically if you had to hunt them, you wouldn't be eating 2 pounds of meat everyday, neither having doughnuts, I just call out to an observation of human instinct and physiology.

Vegan isn't it, is based on ideology.

5. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Thanks mate. Going vegan and nofap are two of the best life choices I have ever made. As I'm sure you already know many of the top athletes are on strict plant based diets and I can see why.

It's helped me mentally too. I used to feel very sad at times and tired, and just negative.. For no reason, I think it may have had mild depression. But since going strict plant based I don't get these feelings anymore, I just feel good 99% of the time.

FellatiousD likes this.
  6. It is based on ideology, but just happens to be unilaterally healthier and less wasteful than pretty much every other diet. What luck.

Steppingintotheunkown likes this.
  7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Ask for argumentation, gets argumentation, ignores argumentation, cherry pick phrase, says inaccurate self-righteous nonsense, it just cannot get more vegan blind zealot than that.

Honestly I hope someday you come to realize, this is like seeing my former self in a mirror, utterly frustrating, but I wish you the best, take care FellatiousD, may the pick of destiny be with you.

8. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Grrhrrhrhrmblblbe if you eat rat meat you dont love the animals !!! But if you eat other meat than rat, there is no problem and you love the animals

I love reptile meat its chewy makes a great snack snack mblbllblvmbkbmvmmb

9. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

All pets are animals but not all animals are pets.

Envoy-ofthe-End likes this.
  10. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

It makes plenty of sense. We are human beings. We are elevated by nature. That does not mean we have an intrinsic right to exploit animals. But to deny that we are very different despite sharing common DNA is dishonest.

11. Queek The HeadTakker

Im not a pet !! Grrrrhhhhblmlm how there you to insult Lord Queek greatest warrior of all Skaven !?!? Bow to me nownownow or you will face the wrath of The Headtaker!!!!!! Qqwrsssssss
    I will destroy your weird candel in a minute ehehheheh

12. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Is this a joke? Who called you a pet? Besides you are no match for a Jedi!

13. Queek The HeadTakker

You said all animals are pet , im a skaven (that is a rat) so im an animal but im no pet !! Nonono

Jedi ? Pffffffrrrghhh no match for the mighty Skaven warrior wuahaha , force? Whats that compared to the wonders and power of the Warpstone?????

Krrrghhhh Jedis bow to Queek or they will be another ones on Queeks head collection yesyesyeyes grhrhrhhrhr

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Lmao.

[​IMG]

James Duncan Halpert likes this.
  15. fan_of_all_might

fan_of_all_might Fapstronaut

No you can't. You can say you love dogs, or cats but you cannot say you love animals. Otherwise you're being a hypocrite. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is just trying to justify their own actions and reduce the guilt they feel. I'm not making a judgement call here if you should eat meat or not, but you can't claim to love something you're willing to let live in a crowded slaughter house and then murdered. You can love some animals, and have respect for the animals you eat (say if you only eat something you killed or was raised on an actual farm).

Steppingintotheunkown likes this.
  16. Dogs and cats are animals so they technically can say they love animals.

17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

There we go again, the ultra rusty overused argument, mate, I hate and despise modern animal farming, I love animals, let's not get into the argument of the word love being meaningless and having a subjective meaning for each individual, and I eat animals, I even used to joke of being purposly letting my cat get fat so I could eat it at Christmas, I raised chickens, and then ate them, my uncle had cows and goats, i'd drink milk straight from the cow like a freaking cat passing near by when I was a kid, wich by the way, has nothing to do with that watery thing people call milk, my brother in law is a hunter and bring us nice venison meat and organ meats, I'd much rather all my intake was from those sources, but the world has changed, it would step back, reduce the amount, become again more natural, you people are just overly sensitive about the matter because probably had never raised an animal, play with it, love it, put names to it and then be like "sorry curro, but you are too big and fat, you are going to be the next soup buddy" no hormones, no ultra fast grow, just like it used to be, a more balanced, natural, ethical way, is an exchange, they get free food, quality of life, protection, and when the time comes, end up in my pot, period.

18. Lmao remember the article you linked me on beta-cells? On that very same page I found a link to a 2018 study of n = 75 which concludes veganism improves beta-cell function AND insulin resistance levels.
    Here is the link.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852765/

Just from a quick google search of "beta cell exhaustion vegan" I found another article with similar results, although older and with smaller sample size. This was the second link on the search results.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...insulin_resistance_and_intramyocellular_lipid

I don't know what else to tell you. You seem to be missing evidence that would indicate veganism is "nutritionally incomplete."

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

You have said enough, you just got your ears closed, I never said "nutritionally incomplete" but Inefficient, as an old idiom says, some people don't know they are riding a donkey until it throw them to floor and kicks their teeth off...

20. James Duncan Halpert

James Duncan Halpert Fapstronaut

Well, I used to have vegan friends and when they talked about what they ate, they would go into detail like having to take certain supplements and/or eating a huge variety of things to get all their vitamins and minerals.