1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You ever blame being single on....

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by John Barleycorn, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Being picky? Like you think you have standards or find yourself unable to "Lower your standards?"

Women have a lot to offer. All kinds of women do.

You ever look at women with children and think "How did that happen?" meanwhile that's some guy's son and he's getting laid.

I wish I had a son. I'm 31 now and all my friends have kids.

kaylee time likes this.
  2. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

I dont think theres anything wrong with having standards. And unless youre being a dick with unrealistic expectations, i think you can know what you like and dont like.

LongWayHome and Deleted Account like this.
  3. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

It goes both ways:
    1. The guy can be single & picky. The women he's choosing, can also be single & picky.
    2. Can't force a guy to like someone he's not interested in. Can't force a woman to like someone she's not interested in.
    No mutual interest. No mutual consent.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No. I'm single because I have no idea how to approach women.

Knighthawk, koolpal and kaylee time like this.
  5. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

You literally wont know until you try. Be clear with your intentions to yourself and with women. An treat them the way you would want to be treated in return. Be yourself! And work on being the kind of person you would want to be with if you were them, ya know? There are tons of ways to improve yourself, always room to grow and get better at things. One step at a time, and dont be so afraid of rejection, because if you dont try you wont know.

GripStrength and koolpal like this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I have little interaction with women in general, but yes, all tjose things you said are true.

kaylee time likes this.
  7. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

There are always small things you can do, small compliments to strangers or possible interests. Not creepy ones, so try to think them through, but even if you say something that sounded way better in your head, at least you tried, and you can always try again. Dont overthink it!!!! I believe in you!

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support miss.

kaylee time likes this.
  9. My coworkers have repeatedly accused me of being picky- I don't know if this developed the thought or it started in high school, but it definitely helped me start thinking my standards are too high/ the only way I'll actually get a girl is if I settle. What's sad is 99% of these people actually want to help me.

kaylee time likes this.
  10. Also...
    I'm a firstborn, and my parents didn't have me until they were 34.