Young reshiram girl looking for an AP/group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Ellichara the Reshiram, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Ellichara the Reshiram

Ellichara the Reshiram Fapstronaut

Konichiwa! I'm looking for an AP/group for super saiyan challenge, 2020 challenge or just a general nofap partner. I'm agnostic and liberal. I'm a big fan of pokemon, diablo (the videogame, i'm not satanic) and dragon ball and would prefer an AP that shares at least one of my fandoms. AP must be under 30 years old, not be extremist or conservative, must be for equality or just don't care at all. Can be any gender, race or religion as long as they are accepting of others.

Kligor likes this.
  2. muhagg

muhagg Fapstronaut

If you are still looking for an AP feel free to dm.I am currently doing 2020 challenge.Also big fan of anime but didn't watch dragon ball and pokemon in long time.

3. DiegoLavega

DiegoLavega Fapstronaut

Im also interested if you still need it.

4. Jimdalf

Jimdalf New Fapstronaut

Hey, If you want an AP - I too am a fellow nerd :p So im sure we would get along :)

5. Holywarrior307

Holywarrior307 Fapstronaut

"As long as they are accepting of others"
    Yet you refuse to take a conservative or extremist as a partner for their views. Love the hypocrisy. Nice

Booksandtrees and muhagg like this.
  6. DiegoLavega

DiegoLavega Fapstronaut

come on dude just move on, dont pick a fight where its not needed.

7. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

If you still want AP feel free to send me PM,we can watch Naruto together hahah :)

8. Holywarrior307

Not picking a fight. Just pointed out something that I found interesting.

9. DiegoLavega

DiegoLavega Fapstronaut

Alright sure then keep ranting at this 13 year old over how she doesnt understand some of the things she says.

10. Holywarrior307

You should probably pull up a dictionary and look up the word "rant". You seem to be offended. Relax white knight.

11. DiegoLavega

DiegoLavega Fapstronaut

k

12. Rocco_26

Rocco_26 New Fapstronaut

Hi. Hit me up of you're still looking for an AP. Big fan of Dragon Ball. Need a someone to talk to about dragon ball. Lemme know and dm me if you're interested. Wishing you loads of luck and strength to achieve your target