1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your First Kiss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The Consigliere, Jun 5, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Hey, guys! I thought I'd start this as well as share my experience. Anyways my first kiss has been my only kiss. However, I don't consider it my first kiss cause it was a truth or dare at my 14th/15th birthday.

Anyways my dare was to kiss this girl and we kissed for a second or two. It was weird, but it was a kiss. Anyways next time I kiss a girl I'll consider that my first kiss.

What about you guys? Feel free to share below.

jest likes this.
  2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I should be so lucky.

3. Honestly I wish I could forget my first kiss because it was with my ex :eek:

4. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

5. My first kiss was back when I was in grade 8. This happened while I was on vacation too in Ethiopia. The girl I kissed was like 6 years older than me. She was also my uncle's ex but damn she was waayyy out of my league.

Right after the kiss session I thought I caught an std or something because I had a bump on my bottom lip but I then realized it was from her biting my lip lol

6. With my ex girlfriend, when we were sitting in the park and eating chocolate...
    Kissing is nice with chocolate! but I don't want to remember that kiss... because she's ex, you know.

jest likes this.
  7. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

She kissed you as a minor like that!

Slightly weird.

Every 13/14 year olds dream though lol.

8. In hindsight, I guess you are right lol I never really thought about it. But tbh it didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. In her defence I was the one to make all the first moves.

And if the genders were reversed then it would've been really really weird huh? Lol

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yeah if it were gender reversed more eye brows would be raised, but it's still weird.

Oh well. It was undoubtedly fun for you hehe.

10. If I ever get one, you guys will be the first to know, lol :p

Funny, but true! o_O

11. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

i m 30yr .....i havenot kissed a girl yet and virgin......................... indian culture is piece of shit.

Hardboiled24 and Star Lord like this.
  12. A2789

A2789 Fapstronaut

I feel your pain man mine is the same

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Never had one. Of course, I've never actually dated anyone either. I'm at peace with that fact though.

Gamebred305 and TwelveFoot like this.
  14. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Only in my dreams.

Gamebred305 and r8js like this.
  15. A2789

A2789 Fapstronaut

Bro you guys have to put yourselves out there.

FightAgainst likes this.
  16. A2789

A2789 Fapstronaut

C'mon man if you feel comfortable to date just try it, and if one thing leads to another just kiss her. Stop thinking about what can go wrong and just think about what will go right.... also if you're doing no pmo maybe let her know before hand... So maybe wait a few dates.

Hardboiled24 and Protagonist like this.
  17. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Heh my first kiss was this January with my ex, the first time she made a move I was too nervous so I just hugged her instead, LOL! After that she said she wasn't going to initiate anything ever again.

We tried again the next day and she decided to turn the lights out so it was easier and it was. It was a total mess since we had never kissed before but it was fun as heck.

Hardboiled24 and A2789 like this.
  18. With my wife when I was 25 years old.

19. A2789

A2789 Fapstronaut

Give yourself a test run then, you're never going to beat this anxiety if you keep running from it bud. You owe it to yourself.

Hardboiled24 and Deleted Account like this.
  20. I don't disagree. But I actually have a couple of things I have to do first before I worry about my love life. That said, I'm open to it if it presents itself.

My end goal is starting a family. I really want to own a house and be able to support my family before I start looking for a wife.