Your reason why you are alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by depeche69, Dec 23, 2021.

1. If you are struggling to get a girl, you are struggling for the wrong things.

Struggle to get a hard mode reboot and build up your career or income.

Get in shape through diet and exercise. Quit video games.

If you struggle in the hard mode reboot, all these things start to happen for you.

The woman problem solves itself after that.

You are worrying and upset about things that won't be a problem later.

Abel100%, jcl1990, im_done and 2 others like this.
  2. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I don't think it would help much with my problem. Can clarify why you think that?

3. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

it was for me. off topic conversation sorry.

4. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Lol I love prequel memes.
    Knowing where I stood in life helped me the most. Monsters, demons, and brutes don't get fairytale endings. The sooner I realized that, the sooner I found other avenues to get through life.

depeche69 and silex_jedi like this.
  5. magisk789

magisk789 Fapstronaut

it doesn't solve if you have a serious problem like mine. unless if the girl is as dumb as a rock and doesn't give a single flying about genetics , unfortunately the problem is always there.

6. Yes you can improve but you must be willing to suffer.

Trust in the process, put in the work.

The best thing that a guy can do for himself is to forget all the old
    information and ideas, they don't help anymore.

You have to do this according to other people's ways.

You have to make the decision that your thinking is bad.

All of our thinking is bad, as addicts.

We thrashed our brains over and over with dopamine.

You think that doesn't come with a cost?

So the solution is to realize that like an injured person, you need recovery.

The injured person goes to the doctor, and does what the doctor says.

Likewise, the people here are telling you that you need a hard mode reboot.

This site, these people and these resources are your cure.

7. Yes because when you are in a hard mode reboot, you are going to suffer.

It's healthy suffering. Your brain is healing.

In this process, everything you need to succeed is going to be there.

Confidence, improved fitness, improved intelligence, discipline...

I mean, there are just so many benefits. Maybe hundreds or more.

Your main problem is your self-esteem.

Because of the discipline you build in the hard mode reboot, you will have
    tangible milestones of achievement.

To have confidence, you must have tangible achievement.

But you have to work and suffer for these things.

You'll do it.

I did it, man did it turn me around!

Better than the Hokey Pokey...

8. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Oh by the way to answer your meme, I have achieved an intimidating aura by...
    - Having dark skin
    - Being a larger than average person
    - Not shaving
    - Having a neanderthalic brow ridge
    - Mainting a neutral expression
    - Having misaligned teeth that appear shark-like
    (Others have made this observation, not me)
    - Staying silent
    - Not receptive to communication unless I have to or want to

Study this, Padawan, and you too will be seen as a menace.

jcl1990 likes this.
  9. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Im just a wreck inside. It shows when in relationships, other ppl do not have any idea. Its possibly caused by childhood trauma, lots of beating and agression at my home took place.

I can get a woman..but I cant keep em. Max one year.. so its a cycle of loneliness..

Im also alternative, dont enjoy living classic 9/5 mortgage life. Im also scared of having kids. And Im too used to live single, so even idea of living with someone on a daily basis gives me anxiety...

10. rj6457

rj6457 Fapstronaut

I’ve lived alone ever since I got divorced in the late 90s. I really love being alone. I know it’s not great for an addict but the positives are fantastic. I work around people all day and it is so refreshing to come home and not have to deal with any drama at all. My living expenses are very minimal being by myself and there is no stress at all. I have all kinds of interests that I love and can give them all kinds of free time. The only downfall that I see to living alone is beating this addiction because there is nobody around you to hold you accountable. To battle this I have cultivated a relationship with God and my religion which is Catholic. I devote a lot of time to prayer, reading the Bible and several Catholic devotions. I also as a Catholic I am devoted to the Blessed Mother Mary, there are many devotions that you can have with her including the rosary and basically she holds me accountable. I know that may sound strange to others not Catholic but it really really helps being devoted to her and having her intercede for me to her Son our Lord Jesus. I think you just need to look at the benefits and use the benefits of being alone to make it not an issue. I know people look at me like I have a third eye because I live alone but they just have never done it before. One big benefit I could mention is when you’re alone and you go out in the public and work with people you’re actually glad to be around them and not dreading it as much. I was born to live alone and I love it

11. Grovald

Grovald Fapstronaut

I wouldn't answer this to someone who's asking out of genuine curiosity, but here I can say this.
    I think I just stop caring. Yes, I feel very frequently a need for feminine company but I ended conforming myself with the state of loneliness in this sense.
    My entire life I only attracted the wrong type of girls. And I don't know exactly why, well I have an idea. Even today I have a alcoholic friend saying from times to times she loves me. No, I don't believe it and I think she's just desperate to not die alone.
    My perspectives about this part in my life are not good but my expectations are low anyway. The only thing I want these days is be able to take care of my mother till she dies and have better sleep. If during the process of getting those things a nice woman appears to makes me company I would appreciate, but most likely I'm gonna die alone in this sense. We all die alone anyway.
    So, that's it I stop caring. For most that I miss a delicate contrast to my harsh way of be I can't give myself the luxury of flirting and practicing some game. I know where I am in life and there is no change for me if I focus on those things. I want to be myself not someone living by the standards of this decaying society or species.
    That's it. Because I don't care anymore.

12. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

That's my question. If you sit at work and you co-worker ask you "Hey buddy, why are you so long single?"
    What will you answer? Not answering or rude answer is a sign, that you are nervous and you try to hide something.

13. Grovald

Grovald Fapstronaut

Well, I think I just wrote a bunch of bullshit because I answered your question. Seems like you didn't read or my answer is not acceptable since it could be classified by you as "rude and I'm trying to hide something". Well as I said, I am trying to hide it, that's exactly my quoted reply you posted. But if I have to follow your standards just to comply with it then I could say I am alone all this time because I want to.
    It wouldn't be a lie and it wouldn't be revealing either.