1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your smartphone is a tool. Not an extension of your being.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by black_coyote, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I can just agree with you; your last phrase resume all my thought.
    At the same time what we propose is very difficult in a capitalistic world. I am not against capitalism, but there are too many defects in this system.
    Companies want to exploit people designing products useless but addictive.
    In the future I'll open a thread about this argument, about my experience. I don't do that now because I am in the middle of this experience and I yet have to build my thought.

I wasted too much time on youtube, I saw a lot of people ruined by youtube, new generations ruined by twitch streams ecc.. not for the contents, but because those mechanism are addictive.

black_coyote likes this.
  2. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Is today's news that China's president (president...), during the G20 summit, asked for a universal QR code to certify who is allowed to travel and who is not, maybe based on the fact that you've been shotted with vax or not. This to say that smartphones, vaccines and social control are going to be linked.
    Uh, and talking about mobile phones and app, ever heard about the COVI-PASS?
    Is made by a company, maybe an english company. An app that, if i did read well, knows if you've been vaxxed or not and, and if you're not, i guess that maybe the doors of the store won't open... hope i'm wrong because, if it's true, bye bye food, no dinner tonight... you'd be a stray dog.
    The curious fact is that if you check their website today, it's different. If you type covi-pass.com, you get redirected to https://tentohealth.com/ but... if you try to see how the website was before, by using the internet archive, you'll see it differently (i have an old computer, so i don't really see how it was). You can check it out here >>> http://web.archive.org/web/20200602015155/https://covi-pass.com/
    And... if you scroll it down to the bottom, you'll see a link to another website, this one >>> https://vstenterprises.com/ An app that will make go back to work safely, buy, exchange, live... maybe only if you get the digital certification? To me this is a nightmare.

3. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

This is not good, but China is very far from us. They are unlucky to live in a comunist country.
    This is the price of comunism.

4. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

G20! In a global society nothing is far. I think you are scared fron this orrible scenario but is real and the company that is making the covi pass is uk based and the italian governement is investing money! I know is terrible but you betta start to accept reality.

5. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

https://himitsustudy.com/2020/05/25/covi-pass-digital-health-passport/

Lufaro likes this.
  6. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

China's governament control is different than ours, there are a lot of differences because they are in comunism... It's similar to Russia. Those are countries that don't know the meaning of democrazy.
    Don't worry, if there will be something like it in our places, there will be a lot of popular riots.

7. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

That would be interesting! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Take care!

Lufaro likes this.
  8. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I
    There's no communism in china, they say they are communist but in reality they are not. And it does not make a difference since, as i already told you, these decisions and all the studie linked before come from usa or europe. Tell me, didn't you notice that city lights are turning cold white instead of being warm white? Have you noticed all those surveillance cameras popping up in the cities? Those are part of the political agenda in which america, china and europe take part. Europe is financing the covi-pass mobile app.
    You say that people won't accept this, uh? Tell me, do you wear a face mask in order to enter in a store? Because this is the trick: now is face mask but then, when vaccines will be out, you'll have ro show your immunity passport in order to access a shop, maybe just printed on paper, in the beginning. Then, you'll have to install the mobile app, in order to access a shop. Then, it will be a microchip, as OFFICIALLY stated by united nations, mit, microsoft, id2020 summit. They proceed very very slowly... Everytime we accept one of these measures there's worse one awaiting behind the freaking corner.
    I feel you are in denial my friend. I know is scary but you better start accept the OFFICIAL, near reality and spread the word to your brothers and sisters.
    We need to wake up.

9. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

China is communist country, in a different way with the "classical" type of communism, but they are surely not democratic.

I use to wear a mask to not get a virus that could ruin me or my family members. I don't want that my parents will get the virus because of me. This is the reason. And for the same reason, I'll do a vaccine if it will be.
    Obviously there is a limit. I don't think there'll be a microchip to control us, if there will be (like you say) I'll be the first to protesting. For sure.
    I am already awake: we have to treat with a virus that is kneeling our economy and a lot of lives. We have to treat with it with vaccines and masks for the moment to assure a bettere future.

10. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

you are so awake that you think that a face mask is going to protect you from a virus, despite scientific papers demonstrating how useless and dangerous for health they are. Scientific papers, not fantasy. Are you a conspirationist? :)

11. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

but going back to talking about cell phones, i never use mine outside of my house and i'm planning to buy a dumbphone. Cause if objects are smart, then you don't have to be. dumb objects for smarter people.

12. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

Masks reduce probability to get virus. If I wear a mask (a good one) and if another person next to me wear a mask and if one of us has the virus; the probability that the virus spread from one to the other is less rather than noone wears the mask.
    Probability is not certainity, but I don't have to explain the meaning...
    :)

13. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a Governement institution. Masks are useless. Reference: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Indeed, when the italian journal "il corriere della sera" asked to a member of the "scientific" staff behind the governement's covid-19 decisions, he told that "it doesn't matter if using a mask has any scientific evidence or not, is a signal". A signal of slavery, i would add. Reference: https://www.corriere.it/cronache/20...ia-de3d043c-08c7-11eb-ab0e-c425b38361b4.shtml

When asked why, during the lockdown, it was not possible to practice sport outside, alone, one of these guys answered that "We prohibited physical activity not because it is the most risky situation but because we wanted to give the sense of a very stringent regime". Reference: https://www.bolognatoday.it/cronaca/sport-emilia-romagna-maggio-coronavirus.html

When interviewed, the italian immunologist antonella viola, told that "the curfew has no scientific reasons, it is just that we must get used to this new order". New world order, i'd say. Reference: https://www.ilmessaggero.it/salute/...a_cambiamo_nostro_modo_di_vivere-5565534.html

So, the mask is a signal, you must get the idea of living a very stringent regime, you must get used to the new order. Everything is psychological and not scientifically related to any real or virtual viral pandemic. They say it, not me.

14. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I don't want to continue this discussion, I said that I will not talk anymore about covid because I don't want to take too much space on this topic, it's not mine.
    However in the posts about italian doctors they didn't say anything of strange: in Italy we had to avoid the increase of pandemic (in the period june-september) with few precautions. That is right.

I don't want to comment every single part what I read about your article posted, because it's useless, we have too many different ideas. Furthemore before you talk about that "mainstream medicine" give bad informations to us, then you use the words of some people in the "mainstream medicine" (or "Mainstream science")... at the same time you talk about "official" without any sense of official. Nothing is official in science, there are a lot of guidelines to follow. Few rules to fight against a virus; they are very simple for all of us, if we would follow them, we reduce the propagation of the virus itself: wash your hands, use the masks, wash the desk (if you are at school or in offices), ventilate rooms...
    Just few rules, but a lot of people don't follow them and for this reason we are in this situation.

But now I stop because as I told, I don't want create flame in this topic, everyone has his own idea.

15. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

You are so willing to stop that you keep answering.
    And those doctors of the so called cts clearly said that those measures are just a signal, a symbol. They said it, not me.
    I wonder if you are going to accept an immunity passport as an extension of your being, since that is what this thread is about, that is what covid is about.

16. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I answered because I forgot that I told I shouldn't asnwer anymore...I don't have interest to convince other people about what is science...

17. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

And science is based by your hopes and opinions vs ncbi papers, mit papers, united nations summits, bill gates speeches, microsof officially registered patents. Ok.

18. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Brother, I request you to start a thread regarding the your perception of world.

The theme here, in this thread is about smartphone and addiction to social media.

Testify and Lufaro like this.
  19. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

If there were no smart phones, they'd be something else. The devil is not the phone, it's human nature. We're checking things on our phone all the time cause it gives us a false sense of control. You can do that superficially in other ways too, you dont need a phone.

So yeah, switch your phone off or whatever but if you wanna distract yourself from the real world there's a plethora of other options available to you.

20. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I ask you to not provoke me, it's not the case. Science is another thing, rather than microchip in the skin or something that you say "official" but it isn't.
    I ask you not reply my post (I just answered you because you provoked me).