1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your smartphone is a tool. Not an extension of your being.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by black_coyote, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

Good idea, but I think human nature is not devil, because we are animals, it's normal that our brains can't follow evolution of tech.. But your idea is correct, because we have to understand our nature and then start to impose more control on ourselves.

2. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Science is a methodology based on verifying available data and proofs. Then you can publish these data and proofs on a document, even on official documents, as those i posted.
    Indeed, those documents come from the hong kong university, the massachusetts institute of technology, united nations, the official bill gates reddit profile and web session, the officially deposited patent with code wo/2020/060606 and official statements made by the italian covid-19 scientific commission. This is called "officiality".
    Now, i ask cause i'm curious: are you going to accept an immunity passport along with a vaccine as an extension of your being?

3. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Ok ☺

4. unnamed friend

unnamed friend Fapstronaut

Excellent words. We're supposed to control our smartphones, and not the opposite.

black_coyote likes this.
  5. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut