1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube channel for improving with girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jrmz94, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

What's your favorite YouTube channel that helps you talk to woman?

2. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm still creating it for everyone...

:p

Vanquisher12 and GotCaught like this.
  3. None, practice like anything else. Going out of your comfort zone and knowing you’re bad at talking and will look dumb but continue to try and as you try you get better, that’s practice. Important thing to keep in mind is how females will respond/react to you varies on them, some will be cold some will be sweet.

4. Yeah that's the thing, isn't it? We're looking for that sure fire thing when really it's about practice. Putting it out there.

To be fair, I've gleaned some good insight from some youtube stuff- but it has a rapid point of diminishing returns. Most of those dudes just want you hooked on their advice. Most of them are like "hey you don't have to do anything. If she's REALLY into you, she'll drop her panties at the first sight of you and ask her to marry you forever after."

That sort of advice is an introvert's dream. "All you have to do is kick back and let her come to you. If she doesn't, then she's not into you. MEANWHILE, keep watching my videos." So the shy introverted guy remains in his basement, waiting for the day that "the one" will beat down his door and proclaim her ever lasting love and loyalty to him. lol....and he's going to be waiting a long time. But hey, plenty of videos to watch! :)

5. I can tell you who I dislike the most. Coach Corey Wane. Something about that dude makes me want to punch him in the face. His face always has the expression like he's peeing in a hot tub and he talks like a male valley girl.

Most importantly I think most of his advice is BS for the above mentioned post.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  6. People often ignore “just be you”, it freaking works. Best pick up trick I’ve ever learned, even saying “pick up” disgusts me, delusional men are being made.

determined99 and Vanquisher12 like this.
  7. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Agreed that for making friends and romantic partners, putting yourself out there and practicing is the best and pretty much only way. I think a lot of males like myself just didn't interact with girls in the right ways before turning like 13, so our first interactions as young adults are painful and cringey.

But over time it gets better. Way better. The more you put yourself out there, the more you actually enjoy talking to women and other people. You start to look forward to it and it's not a chore. I used to literally just go to parties, stand in corners, and talk to people for maybe 5 minutes out of 3 hours. That obviously was terrible so I just made a point to force myself to join clubs and participate in shit with other people. Hanging out with people that treat you well and show interest is key, even if they're not the hottest or coolest. I'm still very introverted but after years of putting myself in uncomfy positions and learning how to interact, I'm constantly getting invited to shit and having fun times with loads of people. I went from being almost physically unable to talk to women to having so many female friends my gf gets jealous all the time.

Also just be truthful and weird man. People like that, especially girls. Don't be a dick or put other people down, but don't lie about yourself or hide your interests.

Talking to women and creating romantic interest is obviously a good thing, but it's one of the good things in life that kinda sucks at first, like working out, eating healthy, and making your bed. Over time though the returns build up, and you end up enjoying it much more than whatever it was you were comfortable settling for before.

8. Yeah and you know what I shouldn't talk down to people who are trying to better themselves and seek information. It's just that in the end we all have to act on information. We can't live in our head forever.

I am speaking mostly from experience. That's why I have a perhaps unfair entitlement to bad talk some of these video guys...because I've been some of their biggest viewers LOL

9. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

In my opinion it's impossible to be good with all girls, because every one is different. If you accept this truth, you will overcome fear. Because you will know some girls mistreating you or disrespecting you doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Vanquisher12 and modernstore99 like this.
  10. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

To answer your question i would recommend CaseyZander because i think his insights are more bearable.

|Hanuman|, GigglingTrout and Jrmz94 like this.

11. Bingo. That's what ticks me off about these "coaches" sometimes. They take examples of guys who "fail" and act like there was a perfect solution they could've done- when in reality sometimes you're just going to come up against a girl whos a crazy *** lol...there's no solution for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2021
  12. Caseyzander all the way.

Jrmz94 likes this.
  13. steezytheneezy

steezytheneezy Fapstronaut

My advice is you got to work on you outer game, inner game, and text game to become the complete package. To get better you have to learn from someone who is good at dating and flirting with girls. It doesn't matter if you're hot or not right now. You can learn to become successful with women. These are best people I have found.

Outer game is the techniques you use to approach women. I really like Coach Kyles content. He has a lot of free stuff on youtube and has his own program as well.
    https://www.coachkyledating.com/join?sl=flirting093021fb

Inner game is your personal development, inner beliefs, core values, and life goals. For this I suggest Eric Vons Sydow aka Hypnotica. He has a program called The Hypnotalks, which you listen to meditations to help you brain learn core values that help you approaching and interacting with women. https://www.hypnotica.org/products/hypnotalks/

Text game is crucial because that's the bridge in between interacting with a girl in person and getting her on a date. I really like Alex's youtube channel. He has so much free content on how to properly text. He has tips on how to set up a online profile, online date, text, and much more. He also has his own website and facebook group that really go into detail.
    https://www.playingfire.com

I would start out by working on one of these 3 things and go from there. Hope this helps.

14. silenteagle

silenteagle Fapstronaut

i would suggest the YT channel 'school of attraction'. genuine, sensible content which is actionable for most guys!