1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Youtube dosen’t save search “Semen Retention(Preservation)”

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Man i tried it just now, if you search other keyword itll be saved to your search keywords but if you type semen retention, youll have to retype it again because its not saved. Man this is creepy, what kind of society we are living in.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  2. That’s what I’m saying bro, so creepy!

Captain! likes this.
  3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Seminal retention seems to work fine, though.

4. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

They want to maintain humanity under 500,000,000, that begins with killing your semen.

5. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

And the wireless radiations (wifi, 5G, bluetooth, etc.) mess up the ovaries of the girl and make the air more difficult to bind for the hemoglobin in your blood stream, making you weak out of air and also the chemtrails and poison in food, the perversion propaganda is just a link in the same devil worshippers plan to exterminate people. That way everybody's insomniac, crazy, depressed, untidy, broke, helpless and easily handled.

There is NO major available for studying ELECTRO MAGNETIC BIOLOGY (MAGNETO-BIOLOGY). The only book on amazon about it costs a fortune. They want to keep you electrocuted and paralyzed.

Captain! and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Black ∆ Fang

Black ∆ Fang Fapstronaut

Absolutely true!
    They are doing it so that we remain mediocre and remain a consumer of their lies for the rest of our lives.

If a large mass of peoole acknowledge what's going on, it will most certainly shut their businesses down.

recon117 and FX-05 like this.
  7. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Sex, lust, desire, comfort, and pleasure sells and for the majority of people who cannot get any of these under control (i.e. who don't possess the self-control) and redirect/transmute these forces/energies into productive habits will continue to wander the path of despair, failure, scarcity and agony.

8. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Good for you man you can access it easily

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Probably because it knows that "Semen retention" is a very weird thing to save.

10. There’s no weird in youtube buddy. Algorithm is not a human and what if a song has this sentence in the lyrics?

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

What kind of music would say "Semen retention"?

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

13. I don’t listen to this if that’s what u thinking. I found this through https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It is not that, I am just suprised a song like that exists.

15. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Ikr

16. This is really interesting..but Why does it save nofap if you type it?do you think they don't know about the movement?it's all over the youtube
    I don't know..but everything is possible
    But The media for sure is trying to keep everyone blind

17. gandu_

gandu_ Fapstronaut

It doesn't just censor semen retention other things that involve truth also dont get saved and the top results seem to be from mainstream media conglomerates, which is quite damaging as a lot of the related videos to any given topic usually discredit or are very passive about how they present

18. Nofap allows you to ejaqulate while having sex, semen retention dosent.