1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Youtube, Smartphone and Internet loop caused me relapse again & again

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ABCA, May 10, 2019.

1. ABCA

ABCA Fapstronaut

Just relapsed after a 6 days streak. I will post a detailed story about me in future soon. But feeling very bad and seems like I can not do it... The reason I relapsed this time is only and only use of Smartphone--> Youtube. And of-course I am not only addicted to PMO, I am addicted to Youtube, SmartPhone, Internet, Time wasting and not studying.. The only way out is may be to quit all these addictions but I am not able to resist the urges to use Phone and PC (I use my brothers phone for the purpose). Don't know where to go...? What to do...? Less than a month my exams are here but I am stucked in the tornado of PMO and all addiction filth. :-(

2. Either learn the skills quickly, or get a dumb phone and only use public PCs/get rid of your WiFi..

3. ABCA

ABCA Fapstronaut

I have a basic Nokia phone for more than a year now only because of the same reason, but I use my brother's cellphone for the purpose and can't resist myself using his cellphone.Sometimes for using whatsapp or any other necessary work but eventually ending up surfing Youtube and at last PMO :(

4. You can learn the skills to resist at least.
    Don't say 'I can't resist'. What you mean is 'I don't always resist', plus you have proven that you can for at least 6 days.

recon117 likes this.
  5. vapid

vapid Fapstronaut

6 days is actually quite a feat, as far as PMO addiction is concerned. You just need to be mindful of what's going on. Try to find something to occupy your mind and time to avoid relapsing.

Remember, if you see something that triggers you, that trigger's effect on you still depends on how you react to the stimulus, just because you saw a girl in a bikini on youtube does not mean you need to PMO right away, just try to divert your attention to something else so you won't get triggered. Just take it easy.

recon117 and SirErnest like this.
  6. vapid

vapid Fapstronaut

By the way, welcome to NoFap! It would be helpful to start an introduction thread in the New to NoFap forum and look for an accountability partner to help support you.

7. Have your brother put a lock code on his phone that you do not know. Easy!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I would be grossed out if I found out somebody was jerking off with the smart phone I let them use.