1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ZILLION - My entire life! - THREAD!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

I had planned to update about every single thing, moment and stuff ive been doing everyday..

So far i`ve started abstinence over TV, music, YOUTUBE and PMO

so i wont watch any random videos from youtube, also never watch any commercial or pop musics..

Ive only one desire, goal or destination which is to make myself feel good
    also im practising Buddhism, yoga nidra (a kind of meditation), reading various books on self improvement..

Im so much interested in learning web based languages..
    so started learning Javascript

2. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Day 1 of MY LIFE!

ive learned many stuff related to English grammar "thing that i was ignored for years!"..

like subject and verb agreement, common expressions that have been used by native speakers, also come to know what is gerund

gerund are the verbs that ends with ing also known as infinitive verbs..

also trying to figure out how to make with local storage in Javascript its so tough..

also ive taken a class on law of attraction... ive learned how to successfully reprogram the subconcious mind through using self hypnosis technique, also come to know we can attract or create our own tailor made reality with help of visualization!..

Already ive completed couple of classes like public speaking, journalism in January..

Today onward im gonna be very serious on meditation and learning English..

selfimprovement8008 likes this.