ZOOM ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP Fridays 12:00pm EST

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Shykneeb, May 17, 2020.

1. Shykneeb

Shykneeb Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, so I've already started one of these groups and it is currently going on Tuesdays. It has been really helpful and I would like to start another one. This is for meeting for 1 hour once a week with a relationship building support approach. Please let me know if you are interested!

2. warpgate

warpgate Fapstronaut

Are you dead set on Zoom? I'd be sort of down but I honestly just started and I'd rather stick to something like Discord with more of a focus on chat than calls at least for now. Have you found voice to be a lot more helpful?

3. Shykneeb

Shykneeb Fapstronaut

Hey Warpgate. Yeah I'm pretty settled on something face to face. I think it provides a little bit more vulnerability which give a better opportunity for relationship development that is so key to support. Let me know if you are interested.

4. Sicily

Sicily Fapstronaut

I am interseted,but I don't really know how to use the zoom?

5. Shykneeb

Shykneeb Fapstronaut

Hi Sicily,

Its not hard, I don't even think you need to download anything. I would post a link in a direct message and you just have to click on it.

6. Sicily

Sicily Fapstronaut

7. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

I'm interested but that time doesn't work for me as I'm starting the work day. What time is the one on Tuesday?

8. lavalight147

lavalight147 Fapstronaut

Hi there. I would be interested in Friday mornings possibly. I’m in Arizona, and I’m on Pacific Time. Let me know.

9. lavalight147

lavalight147 Fapstronaut

I’m in, so how do I access this group on Friday? Thanks.

10. Shykneeb

Shykneeb Fapstronaut

Hi @lavalight147. That is great! I will send you a link on Friday to my zoom group.

11. lavalight147

lavalight147 Fapstronaut

Hi Shykneeb. Sounds good! I’ll look forward to the group at 9:00 AM Arizona time on Friday. Please send the link to me in a way that I can find it, as I’m not real tech savvy. I’m be using my Dell laptop instead of my iphone. Also, my email address would help in this case link-wise. It’s [email protected]. Thanks!

12. Shykneeb

Shykneeb Fapstronaut

Great, you will receive a link in your e-mail on Thursday night or Friday early morning! Looking forward to meeting you!